Far Cry 6 - Ubisoft challenges

kantera

Hello everyone

Does anyone know how to complete / unlock the following Ubisoft challenges from Far Cry 6?

Spared No Expense

Complete the Special Operation "Mesozoico"
=> I know I already did this special operation (solo) and didn't get it. Am I doing something wrong?

Innovation in Automation

Take out 15 soldiers with the Auto-Turret
=> This one has gotten me confused as I have still 0 on the counter. Does anyone know how to correctly do this?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, kantera said:

Hello everyone

Does anyone know how to complete / unlock the following Ubisoft challenges from Far Cry 6?

Spared No Expense

Complete the Special Operation "Mesozoico"
=> I know I already did this special operation (solo) and didn't get it. Am I doing something wrong?

Innovation in Automation

Take out 15 soldiers with the Auto-Turret
=> This one has gotten me confused as I have still 0 on the counter. Does anyone know how to correctly do this?

Thanks!

The auto turret is sumthing u buy n put in one of ur slots of ur supremo. I think it's the last one n labeled as a level 4. 

When the auto turret is highlighted, use R1 to place it. It will start shooting at enemies when it detects them. Took me a while to hit 15. It seems to run outta juice/ammo after killing one or two guys. I generally used it on the supply run. I would run up near the supply drop n place it n run away. There was usually two or three guys near the supply drop that it would target. And u only get 1 auto turret.

I don't know how u missed the other challenge.

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u

17 hours ago, sum1_worsethan_u said:

The auto turret is sumthing u buy n put in one of ur slots of ur supremo. I think it's the last one n labeled as a level 4. 

When the auto turret is highlighted, use R1 to place it. It will start shooting at enemies when it detects them. Took me a while to hit 15. It seems to run outta juice/ammo after killing one or two guys. I generally used it on the supply run. I would run up near the supply drop n place it n run away. There was usually two or three guys near the supply drop that it would target. And u only get 1 auto turret.

I don't know how u missed the other challenge.

Thanks for the reply! Now I know how to do the auto-turret one :). I will try to complete the other challenge once again, hope it pops :)