• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

qh2g7UB.png
and
9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 5 months later...

Difficulty I rated a 3/10.

Only 1 trophy that makes this game a 3, u have to win against master AI. Use the beanie on stage lake Nuguru in Kenia. Set it to rain, the AI will drive a lot slower in rain and the track is easy to learn, not many turns. Try to not brake but just release the throttle, except for the Sharp turns in the beginning of the stage. Also dont go full throttle, but built it up, it will make it easier to control the car. Might take a few tries, but I dont think it will give u much trouble.

The rest of the trophies and career just require u to complete stages, not to win them. Even if u crash the car, it will count as a completed season or stage. And it actually takes a lot of effort to total your car.

It took me under 20 hours to platinum. The hardest trophy for this, is u have to complete a 1000 stages. If u play through the career, u will have 210 stages done. So just for this trophy u will grind for at least 4 hours imo. To speed things up, use the trick to total your car so it counts as a completed stage. For this use a group a car on stage gonnersheim in Germany. Crash into the barriers in the first corner going faster than 150 km/h.

It is a fun game like absolute drift is. Same makers and it feels the same. I liked the artwork and vibe of the game a lot. But despite the grind for that 1 trophy is not that long, it is very boring just crashing your car over and over again. U could do it legit, but expect to spend another +20 hours that way. I would still recommend the game.

• Like 1