• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

qh2g7UB.png
and
9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

How hard is this years compared to previous years? I always enjoy playing Fifa but rarely get the plats because i suck lol. Fifa 20 was impossible for me. Getting to division 4 was just too hard. I’m just simply not good enough. I managed to get to division 6. But could not get any further. A few years ago there was a trophy for winning the FUT rival or something? Win like 3 matches in a row. I couldn’t do it. Just impossible. 

So how hard is it? I guess it’s just really skill dependant. Are there any trophies that a beginner would really struggle with?

10 hours ago, Radford999 said:

How hard is this years compared to previous years? I always enjoy playing Fifa but rarely get the plats because i suck lol. Fifa 20 was impossible for me. Getting to division 4 was just too hard. I’m just simply not good enough. I managed to get to division 6. But could not get any further. A few years ago there was a trophy for winning the FUT rival or something? Win like 3 matches in a row. I couldn’t do it. Just impossible. 

So how hard is it? I guess it’s just really skill dependant. Are there any trophies that a beginner would really struggle with?

If you can get a bicycle kick scored and registered either in Division Rivals or World Class difficulty Squad Battles, along with a back hell, then the game is a doddle. Those two are pure RNG. They sometimes don't register even if done successfully 

• Thanks 1

This is VERY easy compared to the previous year(s) because it doesn't have the Div4 trophy.

As mentioned before the scissor kick / back-heel pass on Rivals/World-class are the only tricky ones.. and I got them in like 3 games of trying. The Back heel one was annoying as F.

...and then you need to get the win streak in Divisions, which is 3 wins in a row. That is not too hard, I think 30% of players have gotten it...

I would say this is the easiest FIFA since implementation of Trophies on Playstation.

No Division 4 and No online Draft win.

On 10/10/2021 at 2:29 PM, Radford999 said:

Looks pretty easy tbh. Of course Fifa is skill dependent and thankfully I’ve never had any issues with Fifa. I rather enjoy going for the platinum tbh. I’ve platinumed every Fifa since 16 and I’d say this is probably the easiest off the lot but it’s hard to say for others as skill levels vary. But I would say getting a 3+ win streak shouldn’t be too bad for you, if you can get a couple of good players in your squad

• 1 month later...

3/10 - easiest FIFA since the apparition of Draft and "reach division 4" trophies. No need to do that this time, the hardest trophies would be to win 3 Rivals games in a row which is easy since you start on Div 10, and to score a bicycle goal on Rivals or against World Class squad battle team, which is also pretty easy if you pick a low rated team on squad battle.

36-50 hours - Depends if you do the 200 FUT matches or if you quit after a few seconds to get it faster. Volta and career mode also take some time, but it's not a huge grind compared to the 200 matches.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I gave it a 3/10.

It is not that hard and the last fifa game I played was 09. It does requires a lot of time online and that can be brutal. But u don’t need to win those games and u can play them co op. U only need to win 3 games in a row and that can also be done in co op, so if u struggle, try and find a good partner. 

I got this game of ps plus and the only downside was, joining this late in the season means u come up against very good teams. They all have 90+ players and u don’t have those at the start, this can be frustrating but u will build a good team eventually.

The stadium tier 3 upgrades require a back heel pass and a bycicle kick done on world class difficulty. These were annoying. Also in my language there is no difference between a scissor kick or bycicle kick, so the translation of the trophy made it harder for me. Firstly play a squad battle against a low rated team, if u don’t have any, change the teams until u find one.

The back heel pass, press L2 and x when the other player is behind u. So run to the side of the goal and at the very end pass to an attacker in the middle and shoot.

The bycicle kick, get a midfielder just outside the box. Get him behind an attacker in a straight line and then pass with L1 and square. Hold down L2 and O and your attacker will do the famous bycicle kick.

I tried many times doing this from the side and I always thought I did it, but it must have been scissor kicks. To me there s no difference, but I guess it s very small at some angles.

It took me just under 80 hours to plat. But a lot of modes and mechanics were new to me and I just had fun with a friend.

Then I lost a lot of time figuring out squad challenges, transfer market and the bycicle kick. I think a lot of players can cut a big chunk of time compared to my time. If u know this game, u can easily do it under 50 hours imo.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

My low range estimation (if you're used to FIFA) is 3/10 and high range, 5/10. Nothing too difficult here, apart from having to spend a lot of time playing FUT. The bycicle kick was the only one that was an issue, for being a little inconsistent. Other than that, you can speed up the career and use sliders for many miscellaneous trophies. I found the backheel pass to be quite easy, if you execute finesse passes (:r2: + :cross:) around the box and then score a goal it might count as a backheel. The other modes have a few prosaic trophies that even they take long, like Maxed Out, aren't necessarily challenging.