PST Slamma Jamma: Season 8

It is that time of year again as exhibition games are just starting and who is ready for some fantasy basketball! 

If you were in the league last year, then you should have received an email as the league was auto renewed by Yahoo. Format for lineups and scoring categories will mostly remain the same as last season but are always open to changes.

Slamma Jamma came back after a two year hiatus last year, so lets not go on another hiatus lol 

If you are interested please sign up. If you renewed then please let me know here.

1. RimRockers- TheDoc87

@Slamma

@stgermain

@CrashMedic

@mcolwander90

@MrMinderbinder

@Warbear

@tomstlh

19 hours ago, stgermain said:

Is the draft going to be this Saturday, as set in Yahoo?

At this time, the draft is still set for the Saturday October 16th at 8:00 PM Eastern. We have 8 teams so far confirmed via Yahoo. 

If you are still wanting to play, then please let me know. 

On 10/14/2021 at 7:18 AM, tomstlh said:

ENGLAND (OCTOBER 14TH 2021) - The following statement was released today by tomstlh, through his personal attorney and business manager David B. Falk, Chairman of Falk Associates Management Enterprises, Inc., in response to questions about his future career plans:

'I'm back.'

The fuck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/4/2022 at 8:48 AM, tomstlh said:

Changes for next season - 4 teams make playoffs, not 6. Move playoffs up two weeks to avoid players resting.

oh, and congrats to me

Those are good suggestions.

Yes, congratulations to you on being the champion of the regular season and playoffs!

(G) @tomstlh

(S)  @Mase

(B) @TheDoc87

Edited by TheDoc87