• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

qh2g7UB.png
and
9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

12 hours ago, B_Rian247 said:

Does deleting/reinstalling the game automatically update to the latest version?

If you have the digital version of a game, it will always come pre-patched to the latest version so the only way to play unpatched is to either get the retail version and play offline with your PS4/PS5's internet disabled so the patch can't download or use the Charles Proxy Server exploit to force the game to only download the specific version you want.

• 2 weeks later...

27 Hours on my PS5 Version (first Story Mode and then WITHOUT exploit Master Diff) 

16 Hours on my PS4 Version (first Story Mode and then WITH exploit Master Diff)

Not gonna lie...the game on Master diff. almost broke me :D I feel like I'm pretty good in those kind of games but the game has some pretty unfair balancing and hit boxes. But the game was just TOO good to give up. So for me I the difficulty was an 8. With the exploit it would probably be a 3-4. But I loved every second of this game. Hope there will be a Kena 2 someday. 

I'm gonna give this a straight up 8/10

master difficulty is VERY frustrating. it feels tacked on to prolong the time u send playing the game, because the game mechanics are not refined enough for this difficulty. very unbalanced

40 hours or so to get the platinum, since you're going to want to find all the rot and meditation points all over again on master difficulty so u can upgrade your attacks and health bar

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I earned the platinum this afternoon and it took me around 25 hrs. I played on normal mode which I would rate as 6/10 on the difficulty scale mainly due to the final boss. That fight has three phases and two in between parts (including another boss) but there are no checkpoints. If you die in phase 3 then you go all the way back to the start of phase 1. It took me 90 mins to finally get the better of him so I was pleased my persistence paid off.

I used the latest glitch to get the master difficulty trophy which meant only having to beat the first boss on master before the exploit could be used. The game does give players the option to play on story difficulty which combined with the glitch would probably lower the difficulty to 3/10. Doing a full master play through legit would likely be an 8/10. 

The trophy list is decent. None of the collectibles are missable and can all still be done post game. However, it is worth collecting all of the rot and meditation points as you go as they increase your rot abilities and health. There are ten combat trophies which are missable so it’s a wise strategy to pay attention to them beforehand or else create a manual save at the start of every area if you wish to get them later. Most of the combat trophies are straight forward enough. The only one I found to be mildly irritating was triple tap for trying to kill three enemies with the one dash attack. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this game. Some of the boss battles were very challenging but at the same time very rewarding. On normal difficulty or above you do need to learn the boss patterns and have good timing much like the Fromsoftware games. It was fun learning all the skills / abilities, figuring out the puzzles and exploring all the areas for collectibles. Would definitely recommend this. 

Edited by Goopteruk
Wanted to add a bit more info