Life is Strange: True Colors ~ Trophy Guide Discussion

Slamma

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Creoena said:

@Easty when you say there is a bug and you have to play online, does that mean you have to be signed in through ps plus, or just online?  I don't play video games much anymore and let my ps plus subscription end, but I may pick this up.

Just being online should be fine, no need to have PS+.

• 2 months later...

@Easty- Can you confirm that the “Haven Historian” trophy still pops if you obtain your final collectible via chapter select? I’m currently on chapter 3 but I missed one of the collectibles in Chapter 1 so was intending to do a clean up once I finished the story. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem but I see with this particular Life Is Strange game that people are saying that the “Haven Historian” trophy is buggy. 

14 minutes ago, Goopteruk said:

@Easty- Can you confirm that the “Haven Historian” trophy still pops if you obtain your final collectible via chapter select? I’m currently on chapter 3 but I missed one of the collectibles in Chapter 1 so was intending to do a clean up once I finished the story. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem but I see with this particular Life Is Strange game that people are saying that the “Haven Historian” trophy is buggy. 

Yes it does. There was a glitch that the trophy wouldn't pop if you pick up the final collectible while being offline, I don't know if that's the case anymore so make sure to be connected to the internet just to be safe.

• 3 months later...