• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

qh2g7UB.png
and
9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...

I voted an 7, 

Compared to the others wrc games this one is quite hard even with the difficulty slide to easy (50%) some rallies are challenging.. not to hard 

The real pain will be the errors and glitches pre patch so make sure to patch it, 

The hardest part will be the anniversary races…. You have to complete 12/12 some will be first or second try.. some will make you want to pull your hair out. Will take many tries and very precise driving.

for experienced gamers i rate it a 5-6

for average gamers 7+

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I've not obtained plat but difficulty wise I thought 8 and time I'm reckoning around 50 hours 

I've given up on platinum, I've done nothing all week but try and get races won (I got 12) 12 separate races yes some of them were same country and track but I done them and trophy didn't pop

I've spent hours upon hours sitting trying to do certain races and failing and making myself ill because I can't sleep or eat etc until I've achieved something 

I genuinely can't stomach this game anymore even the club games thing I've avoided but it's done for me I'll definitely not be getting another WRC game because Anniversary Mode Races Events are shocking and I found them extremely challenging and even when I successfully do 12 different races trophy doesn't pop and I'm getting mixed messages 

Ducks_AWESOME12 claims they got them from Career but few people saying it's got to be from Anniversary Mode in game, if it's from Anniversary Mode in game then I'm screwed because 3rd one is Arganil with Fiat Abathi and I'm struggling to get anywhere near 7:30 nevermind 7:16 closest I've got it 8:03

But I'll be wasting no more time on this, made myself sick enough without stomaching anymore 

Edited by CelticParkDude

• 5 months later...

5/10 - 16 hours according to the PS5 tracker

The difficulty in career is a bit off sometimes, everytime it rains or snows it seems that the AI drives like gods and you can end up like 30 seconds behind them even when not making mistakes or driving pretty fast yourself. And then the next stage, you'll be 1 minute ahead of everyone.. Anyway, it doesn't really matter since you don't have to win all stages/races, so overall the career is pretty easy.

Now in 10 they added anniversary races and challenges. Again, the difficulty in the anniversary races is off, one race will be easy peasy and the next race you won't be able to make a single mistake, and they're all like 5-7 minutes long. This trophy popped for me after only doing 4 anniversary races for some reason, even though you're supposed to do 12, not sure why. And the challenges are also tricky sometimes, but thankfully there are many of them and you "only" need 10 gold medals.

Also note that the platinum will take you a minimum of 4 days because of the 20 club events, since you can only join 4 clubs at once and you can only have 1 event per club every 24 hours.

Edited by Easty