• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

qh2g7UB.png
and
9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.
  • Thanks 1

5/10 difficulty. Classic Survival Horror, difficult at first, but much better later.

15-20 hours for newcomers, around 10 hours for experienced players. Currently one trophy is bugged, so the platinum is unabtoinable as of today.

Working on the trophy guide, might be uploaded by Sunday if everything goes well.

• Thanks 1

On 9/1/2021 at 9:33 PM, angelbless said:

5/10 difficulty. Classic Survival Horror, difficult at first, but much better later.

15-20 hours for newcomers, around 10 hours for experienced players. Currently one trophy is bugged, so the platinum is unabtoinable as of today.

Working on the trophy guide, might be uploaded by Sunday if everything goes well.

Man that sucks. I've heard that. Thanks for confirming. This goes for both versions thought right? PS4 and PS5?

Edit: Never mind, I already found the answer. Seems like it is working fine now, the PS5 version.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/113804-the-ps4-version/

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

17 hours ago, JuSt BLaZe said:

Man that sucks. I've heard that. Thanks for confirming. This goes for both versions thought right? PS4 and PS5?

Edit: Never mind, I already found the answer. Seems like it is working fine now, the PS5 version.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/113804-the-ps4-version/

Sorry for the late response. As of patch 1.03, the platinum is obtainable :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For me it was a 3 on the difficulty rating. I LOVE old school survival horror games and it felt almost identical to old RE games. The puzzles are pretty hard from time to time but I feel like there aren't THAT many enemies in the game. So I always had enough ammo and things to save the game. 

Took me 3 playthroughs and 13 hrs.....I just enjoyed the first playthrough, did the no-save and under 3 hrs playthrough and a separate one without healing. 

• 4 months later...

1/10 and less than 6 hours with the debug menu and a walkthrough. I'm sure you could skip a lot of stuff by teleporting through the right scenes/locations, but I thought it would be simpler to do a normal playthrough with god mode activated, and then clean up with the debug menu. Easy to get lost though.

• Like 1