THL: RATAS Edition - Discussion

Velvet

7 hours ago, Alindawyl said:

Unless they're trying to find out which days to avoid the pub....

🤪

Damn I set myself up for that perfectly. :rofl: :goodnight:

It's all good though, it's actually a lot of fun! Never really performed publicly before (usually just play at home and post on YT) but the guy that hosts the event asked me to come on to play some jazz solos, so I did and the crowds loved it! So now they keep asking me to come back and do more! They have the event weekly but work is getting really busy lately so I only go every 2-3 weeks when I'm not too exhausted.

5 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(A laughing reaction wasn’t enough)

Since my computer can't see images right now, all I can see is blank squares, and diskdocx's post is just a big broken image link :p I'll take your word that it must be something entertaining though. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Jerry Appleby said:

Damn I set myself up for that perfectly. :rofl: :goodnight:

Anyone who’s watched the various vids you’ve posted of yourself playing songs on piano knows it’s not true. So I figured, anything for the lulz 😂

….you’re still going to help me finish the World at War DLC eventually though. Right? (insert heavily sweating emoji)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashbo said:

:highfive: matey and congrats. This was my 200th plat as well 3yrs ago! Good work. 

I'd give Miles Morales a run out if you fancy it. Fun game and more of the same. 👍

Thanks Ashbo! Nice - milestone bros :D:highfive:

Good shout bud. I'll probably play Miles Morales when I get a PS5 :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, iLion said:

Congrats mate on the milestone :applause:

Thanks Lion :D:highfive:

Edited by guylian

On 10/28/2021 at 9:52 AM, AshtimusPrime said:

On the flipside, what the fuck with my trophies not syncing?! Read I have to back-up all my screenshots and saves and delete my account to fix it.

Well, it turns out I'm an idiot and the person who suggested this is a dick. Because deleting your account deletes the trophy and since it was a trophy for reaching rank 50 I don't know if I can earn that again. So that's possibly an unobtainable plat now. :wall:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AshtimusPrime said:

Well, it turns out I'm an idiot and the person who suggested this is a dick. Because deleting your account deletes the trophy and since it was a trophy for reaching rank 50 I don't know if I can earn that again. So that's possibly an unobtainable plat now. :wall:

Oh nooooo.  What game?

1 hour ago, AshtimusPrime said:

Battlefront II. Got all the online done and the single-player was all that was left for a nice ultra-rare and very enjoyable plat. :pout:

You might actually be able to open a ticket with them and have them manually unlock the trophy for you. It's happened before, especially with online trophies like this =]

1 hour ago, AshtimusPrime said:

Battlefront II. Got all the online done and the single-player was all that was left for a nice ultra-rare and very enjoyable plat. :pout:

8 minutes ago, Velvet said:

You might actually be able to open a ticket with them and have them manually unlock the trophy for you. It's happened before, especially with online trophies like this =]

What V said...but also that trophy is known to be glitchy.  I have that plat and my level 50 didnt unlock until level 52 I think.  Keep at it.  That trophy should be tied to the servers and not your console.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tuffinz said:

What V said...but also that trophy is known to be glitchy.  I have that plat and my level 50 didnt unlock until level 52 I think.  Keep at it.  That trophy should be tied to the servers and not your console.

But if it did unlock already, then it will be seen as unlocked on the server... yeah? Maybe? Contacting support might be a better first step instead of playing for several more hours and not getting the trophy.

7 minutes ago, Slamma said:

But if it did unlock already, then it will be seen as unlocked on the server... yeah? Maybe? Contacting support might be a better first step instead of playing for several more hours and not getting the trophy.

Yeah it unlocked fine.

I'll boot up an online game and see if that magically does something. Otherwise I'll contact. EA? DICE? Sony? Everyone?!

With a little one on the way, maybe this is a sign to pack it all in...

2 minutes ago, AshtimusPrime said:

Yeah it unlocked fine.

I'll boot up an online game and see if that magically does something. Otherwise I'll contact. EA? DICE? Sony? Everyone?!

Probably EA first as they own the servers.

2 minutes ago, AshtimusPrime said:

There is no packing it all in... just tucking it away for a bit.

4 minutes ago, AshtimusPrime said:

Yeah it unlocked fine.

Try finishing a game or hitting Level 51 and it should pop.

Also, it was obvious it wouldn't pop because your 'new' or recovered account will be synced from what's on the servers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AshtimusPrime said:

Yeah it unlocked fine.

DICE and see if @Dipsycan help at all as I think he used to run some servers/events for them iirc, might know who you need to contact directly. Who knows maybe he has some magic powers that can pop it for you himself haha

EDIT: Just realized you said Battlefront and not Battlefield haha, he might still be able to help? 

Edited by Velvet

1 hour ago, Slamma said:

Probably EA first as they own the servers.

There is no packing it all in... just tucking it away for a bit.

Cheers. And interesting point!

1 hour ago, Darth_Krid said:

Try finishing a game or hitting Level 51 and it should pop.

Sadly rank 50 is the ceiling!