Automatic Profile Syncing Issue

Aquila Ezio

Hello,
I was wondering how long it takes before trophies sync with your account here on this site.

I have a game already 5 day's 100% but here is i go to my account and trophy list its still on 12%
i am already playing the next game (on my PS4 in the trophy list its on 26%) but here its not even in my trophy list.

i do not complain. i am just wondering how long it takes and/or works.
thank you kindly.

12 hours ago, Aquila Ezio said:

Hello,
I was wondering how long it takes before trophies sync with your account here on this site.

I have a game already 5 day's 100% but here is i go to my account and trophy list its still on 12%
i am already playing the next game (on my PS4 in the trophy list its on 26%) but here its not even in my trophy list.

i do not complain. i am just wondering how long it takes and/or works.
thank you kindly.

It should be every 24 hours. Can you verify that your settings are set to Automatic (Feed) here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/profile/profile_settings.php

Also, have you made any privacy changes to your PSN account recently? As long as you're not private anymore, you should need to just earn a trophy then the automated feed should pick all the missing trophies up on the next sync.\

EDIT: There was something noticed wrong with your account, it seems. Can you set your privacy settings to public on PSN then we can get you re-added.

Edited by Slamma

Hullo all!

I'm having an issue with trophy tracking on Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4. I have automatic tracking switched on, and it was updating as it should at first, but seems to have stopped after 4 trophies. I have about 11 or 12 now. At first, i thought it was perhaps a delay in updating, but it's been about two weeks since I got trophy #5 and it seems to be stuck.

Edited by thekelvingreen

20 minutes ago, thekelvingreen said:

Hullo all!

I'm having an issue with trophy tracking on Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4. I have automatic tracking switched on, and it was updating as it should at first, but seems to have stopped after 4 trophies. I have about 11 or 12 now. At first, i thought it was perhaps a delay in updating, but it's been about two weeks since I got trophy #5 and it seems to be stuck.

Someone else had a similar problem recently, the coder had some theories but I have not heard back from the other user yet. Perhaps you can assist...

Can you verify your privacy settings on PSN? Did you change anything there within the past couple of weeks since the trophies stopped showing up on here? What is your Gaming History set to?

For reference, below is what mine is set at. From a desktop you can check this by: going to my.playstation.com, sign in, click your PSN avatar in the top right, and click Account Settings to click through to the menu as seen below.

mozSfKZ.png

1 hour ago, Slamma said:

Someone else had a similar problem recently, the coder had some theories but I have not heard back from the other user yet. Perhaps you can assist...

Can you verify your privacy settings on PSN? Did you change anything there within the past couple of weeks since the trophies stopped showing up on here? What is your Gaming History set to?

No, nothing has been changed on the PSN side. My Gaming History is set to "Anyone".

33 minutes ago, thekelvingreen said:

No, nothing has been changed on the PSN side. My Gaming History is set to "Anyone".

My apologies for the inconvenience. It sounds like Sony has changed things up a bit based on how PST was searching for users. The coder is working on fixing this ASAP. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

• Like 2

I've been having a problem for the last day or so. If I'm logged into the site, I can't view anything at all. Every page just defaults to "User profile is currently set to private." If I log out and browse the site that way, it works fine. I've tried on Firefox and Safari, and get the same thing.

On 6/23/2021 at 2:31 PM, Slamma said:

It should be every 24 hours. Can you verify that your settings are set to Automatic (Feed) here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/profile/profile_settings.php

Also, have you made any privacy changes to your PSN account recently? As long as you're not private anymore, you should need to just earn a trophy then the automated feed should pick all the missing trophies up on the next sync.\

EDIT: There was something noticed wrong with your account, it seems. Can you set your privacy settings to public on PSN then we can get you re-added.

Hello Slamma,
thanks for reacting.

but how do i set my privacy settings to public?
and what option mut i take or set to public.

if i go on my PS4 to --> setting then to --> account management and then to --> Privacy setting

i see 3 options:

Gaming | Media
Friends | Connections

Personal Info | Messaging

from there is have no idea what to do.

thank you kindly already

3 minutes ago, Aquila Ezio said:

Hello Slamma,
thanks for reacting.

but how do i set my privacy settings to public?
and what option mut i take or set to public.

if i go on my PS4 to --> setting then to --> account management and then to --> Privacy setting

i see 3 options:

Gaming | Media
Friends | Connections

Personal Info | Messaging

from there is have no idea what to do.

thank you kindly already

Another person has come forward with a similar issue. I was talking with our coder some more this morning, he informed me that something changed slightly on Sony's end that is causing this issue with how we are fetching the data. He made fixing this priority #1, so it should be corrected soon. I will let you know when it is place so we can see if your trophies sync correctly.

Thank you for your patience!

41 minutes ago, penguinn said:

How do I get my trophies to update?

if your privacy was previously tight and you changed it, you need to pop a new trophy to make your new status global

Just now, penguinn said:

I must still have something set wrong as that didn’t help 

There's currently a glitch in the back end, caused by Sony changing something with the trophy servers which is preventing profiles from updating correctly here. Once everything is back to 100%, non-subscriber accounts will return to updating once every 24hrs but Subscribers will update every few hours.

On 6/24/2021 at 12:17 PM, raybiker73 said:

I've been having a problem for the last day or so. If I'm logged into the site, I can't view anything at all. Every page just defaults to "User profile is currently set to private." If I log out and browse the site that way, it works fine. I've tried on Firefox and Safari, and get the same thing.

PST added an automated feed not too long ago. You're seeing that error because your PSN account is set to private and (I think) your profile on here is set to use the automated feed.

You can either:

- go to PST Settings and change the two dropdown menu options to Manual (Checklist)

or

- update your PSN privacy settings so that PST can automatically sync your trophies for you

Let me know if that works for you.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 10:14 PM, Slamma said:

Another person has come forward with a similar issue. I was talking with our coder some more this morning, he informed me that something changed slightly on Sony's end that is causing this issue with how we are fetching the data. He made fixing this priority #1, so it should be corrected soon. I will let you know when it is place so we can see if your trophies sync correctly.

Thank you for your patience!

Hello Slamma
i am sorry i react so late. its not nice from me.
but i had some personal stuff to take care for.

again mega thanks for helping me and looking into it.
i shall wait your reaction when its fixed or if i need to do something.

kind regards, Bastiaan

• Like 1

Apologies if this has been potentially covered in a different thread, but I'm wondering if there is any issue with profile syncing (since I set it up to automatically sync with my PSN details). I'm aware that non-subscribers only have their trophy stats synced every 24 hours, but the last trophy that I have registered on this site against my profile is from the 23rd June 2021. 

Prior to this everything had been working really well and every 24hours my profile stats would update on the site.

1 hour ago, steuyfish said:

Apologies if this has been potentially covered in a different thread, but I'm wondering if there is any issue with profile syncing (since I set it up to automatically sync with my PSN details). I'm aware that non-subscribers only have their trophy stats synced every 24 hours, but the last trophy that I have registered on this site against my profile is from the 23rd June 2021. 

Prior to this everything had been working really well and every 24hours my profile stats would update on the site.

Sony changed something on the backend which messed the syncing of profiles up, it's being worked on. I'm sure @Slammacan elaborate on any updates for you. 

4 hours ago, steuyfish said:

No worries. Thanks for the swift reply and good luck with implementing the fix.

Yeah, I feel like the issue is slowly becoming more widespread as my profile stopped updating a few days ago as well. RX told me that the fix is almost ready to deploy. Hopefully it'll be fixed today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Slamma said:

Yeah, I feel like the issue is slowly becoming more widespread as my profile stopped updating a few days ago as well. RX told me that the fix is almost ready to deploy. Hopefully it'll be fixed today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. Was worried something wrong has happened to my profile but turned out it was a Sony's backend issue. Finger crossed!

• Like 1

My trophies have stopped updating since the 20th of June, even though both tracking options are set on Automatic. I have only played RE7 during this period. If this delay in updating is normal, feel free to ignore this message.

1 hour ago, tanonero said:

My trophies have stopped updating since the 20th of June, even though both tracking options are set on Automatic. I have only played RE7 during this period. If this delay in updating is normal, feel free to ignore this message.

Sony changed something on their end a few days ago, which in turn has screwed things up here but RX is working on a fix.

• Thanks 1

Hey all- Not sure if this is the correct location for this but wasn't sure where else to go.

It seems to have been a few days since my automatic tracking updated (Last I can tell was maybe Friday or Saturday).  It's obviously not a big deal but is there any way to manually push it? Or did I somehow remove my account from the automatic tracking? Everything in the settings seems like it is set up on my account and my PSN is still attached.

Thanks y'all- Love the site!

**Edit: By a few days I mean it looks like the last update was June 11th as far as I can tell. Not sure if that helps!**

Edited by bthasena