PST 2.1 - Automated Tracking is Live

Mendel

In case you missed or haven't gotten in the habit of checking the front page, at long last our automated tracking has gone live. Here's a link to the original announcement if I'm not British enough for you: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-33955-playstation-trophies-automated-trophy-tracking-is-now-live-.html

To summarize, all members who add their PSN to the site will have access to tracking (assuming your PSN privacy settings allow us to access you), and the site will refresh your stats every 24 hours. Subscribers will get hourly refreshes, and we're working on a button that will allow you to sync with the site on request. Over the next few days we'll be monitoring the server load as we get the initial group of people synced up, so just be aware that any slowdown or issues will be ironed out.

To access your stats on mobile, from the front page, click on the icon in the top right corner, and then click it again to get a new dropdown menu. If you notice any of your stats (particularly any of the pie chart info) are incorrect, that'll be corrected as we continue to tag games and add them to the system.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Hey! It's finally here! :p 

Looking good, I look forward to seeing it's evolution as time goes on. 

A couple things though, you might already know about them. Certain games don't go to the trophy list when I click them. Such as Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, Marvel's Avengers, Immortals: Fenix Rising and Ghost of Tsushima to name a few. 

And when I click to load more games...let's say I go to the very first game on my tracker, and I want go back and check something else low on the list...I have to click the "Load More" button a bunch of times all over again. The ability to show more games at once, or keeping them all loaded when I hit the back button would be nice. 

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

Hey! It's finally here! :p 

Looking good, I look forward to seeing it's evolution as time goes on. 

A couple things though, you might already know about them. Certain games don't go to the trophy list when I click them. Such as Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, Marvel's Avengers, Immortals: Fenix Rising and Ghost of Tsushima to name a few. 

And when I click to load more games...let's say I go to the very first game on my tracker, and I want go back and check something else low on the list...I have to click the "Load More" button a bunch of times all over again. The ability to show more games at once, or keeping them all loaded when I hit the back button would be nice. 

I noticed Immortals earlier, I'm assuming that's related to the tagging that still has to happen but I'll check with RX tomorrow just to be sure.

Your second point is a good one, I'll pass that along as well.

2 minutes ago, honda hoe said:

any plan to implement trophy cards?

Definitely, we have a mockup that everyone is pretty happy with, but it still needs some tinkering with. While you're here, can you check a random game that you have trophies in and see if the trophy guide is properly hiding your earned trophies? It's working for me but not for Olsen so I want to make sure it isn't affecting everyone other than staff.

4 minutes ago, Mendel said:

Definitely, we have a mockup that everyone is pretty happy with, but it still needs some tinkering with. While you're here, can you check a random game that you have trophies in and see if the trophy guide is properly hiding your earned trophies? It's working for me but not for Olsen so I want to make sure it isn't affecting everyone other than staff.

Assuming I'm doing this right (I never use the hide feature)...I went into Metro: Last Light Redux. If I click to turn off the "Show completed trophies" it doesn't do anything, and if I turn it off and reload the page it just defaults back to being on. However, if I "Enable Checklist", then turn off "Show Completed Trophies", it works fine. 

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

Assuming I'm doing this right (I never use the hide feature)...I went into Metro: Last Light Redux. If I click to turn off the "Show completed trophies" it doesn't do anything, and if I turn it off and reload the page it just defaults back to being on. However, if I "Enable Checklist", then turn off "Show Completed Trophies", it works fine. 

And it saves if you leave and come back? I didn't have to enable checklists and it all seems to be tracking properly for me, so I'm just not sure if there's another switch RX needs to flip for users.

6 minutes ago, Mendel said:

And it saves if you leave and come back? I didn't have to enable checklists and it all seems to be tracking properly for me, so I'm just not sure if there's another switch RX needs to flip for users.

Ahh nope, if I hide them and reload the page, they just come back as "Show Completed Trophies" defaults back to On. 

And while I'm at it, I also checked to see if "Show Secret Trophies" worked. It's the same as hiding trophies...it just defaults back to On when I reload but it DOES work without the checklist enabled.

Edited by Viper

9 minutes ago, Viper said:

Assuming I'm doing this right (I never use the hide feature)...I went into Metro: Last Light Redux. If I click to turn off the "Show completed trophies" it doesn't do anything, and if I turn it off and reload the page it just defaults back to being on. 

this is my experience as well... tested it with 1 game from each platform. didn't experiment with manual checklists tho

Just now, honda hoe said:

this is my experience as well... tested it with 1 game from each platform. didn't experiment with manual checklists tho

Just now, Viper said:

Ahh nope, if I hide them and reload the page, they just come back as "Show Completed Trophies" defaults back to On. 

And while I'm at it, I also checked to see if "Show Secret Trophies" worked. It's the same as hiding trophies...it just defaults back to On when I reload but it DOES work without the checklist enabled.

Thanks guys, it's probably just an extra setting that was missed, I'll make sure RX takes a look first thing.

Yes-yes, this is all nice and dandy, but what about the awards? Just kidding, looks great, really nice job! Gives so many new opportunities for events too, although EDs have done wonders regardless.

12 minutes ago, Dino_Roar said:

Just a side note worth mentioning, is that is also shows your stats for any “hidden” games on your profile. Not sure this is intentional or not, but it’s surprising to see.

PSN shows hidden trophies in totals. PSNP removes them for fair leaderboards purposes and shows them separately. Just a matter of choice really.

13 minutes ago, Terminator said:

@Mendel Does this mean the leaderboard forum and threads are going away?

I can sense a great deal of desire masked behind this simple question :rofl:

2 minutes ago, AshtimusPrime said:

Considering the CLB is one of the most active threads around here, I hope not!

The only*

26 minutes ago, Ryukori said:

I noticed that the numbering on my trophy log is strange. When I click "Load more" the trophy numbers are all the same.

spacer.png

If I click "Load more" again to see the next 25 trophies, the number lowers by 25, but it is still the same for that batch of trophies.

spacer.png

Passing it on, thanks

EDIT: Should be fixed now. Thanks again!

Edited by Slamma
  • Like 3