• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

qh2g7UB.png
and
9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 3 months later...

Hi, I voted a 3. But u will need a little luck on your side for one specific trophy.

To get the platinum, I would divide it into 2 steps. First go for all upgrades on all 3 cars. By the time u get these, u will have driven more than 1000 km and got all distance related trophies. Dont worry about failing a level, u can repeat same level, the distance from failed levels also counts. U just have to get to level 24 and than u can just replay this level over and over to get enough money to upgrade the third and final car. U will need to upgrade all 3 cars and it takes about 60000 credits to fully upgrade one car. 

After you have done all that, u should have a good feeling of the game and know how to tackle most bosses. There are only 5 different bosses and they dont gain extra attacks on higher levels but they get more health. 

Now u got just 2 trophies left. Beating 5 bosses in a row and dont crash for 10 km. Most likely u are only missing the 5 bosses trophy, but to get them u will drive more than 10 km. The best strategy is to delete your save game and start grinding level 0. Get the blue car upgraded as much as u can. I saved up about 24000 and got my shield upgrade to max and main gun and side gun to about level 8. U can level up more, but this is how I did it and it was very doable. I got it on my second attempt using this method. But u will need some luck. I tried it many times during step 1 and if the game gives u rockets or potholes at annoying times or places, u will not succeed. Once I had a rocket coming on all 5 lanes,  no escape possible. 

But keep at it and eventually u will have a good run. If u do this at level 0 to level 5, the bosses will be easy to take down.

It took me about 15 hours to get platinum. Grinding for money takes up most of that time. U dont have to really play to do that. Just place your car in one of the outer lanes and let it drive. It shoots anything in its path and when it gets to the boss it will be destroyed. U will get money for distance and cars destroyed, about 250, press x to start next run,.... over and over. It is very boring.