• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

qh2g7UB.png
and
9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

2/10 with guides, maybe a 3 without. I got stumped on 3 parts, 2 of which would have been easily solved just by looking closer, or looking around. Levels 1 & 3 have pretty strict time requirements for the speed trophies but they're not bad.

I played through blind (except for getting stuck 3 times), then mopped up the remaining trophies and it took me under 7 hours. Using guides, you could probably do it in 4-5.

Awesome game by the way, the best indie game I've ever played!

• 2 weeks later...

3/10, 0-5 Hours.

Speedruns are not too bad, but it still sucks. Except for the second (or third) level with the orbs that is confusing, the other puzzles are quite easy. Took me maybe 5 hours as I tried doing most of it on my own, if looking at videos from the start then it'd take 1-2 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Difficulty: 2

Time: 6-10

This wasn't difficult at all. The puzzles were easy for the most part and if you did get stuck on something you could use the activity card help (I love this feature btw!). The speedrun trophies were very unnecessary although they weren't too bad. Only 2 levels took me more than a single run to do. The controls were very finicky at times so that made the speedruns annoying and they really shouldn't have been included in a game like this. 

It says 9 hours on my PS5 but I had the game paused for a few long periods so that probably added to the overall time. It was more like 5 or 6 hours in total for the plat.  

Time: 3 hours flat 

difficulty: 4-would be a two if game didn’t work like a pile of shit.

if you follow Ibaddriveri’s guide, you should be golden in 1 1/2 hours but thanks to a new bug that doesn’t allow you to pause the third level, the difficulty spikes to a 4. Even if you know exactly what to do, you have to be damn near perfect to clear the 4:30 requirement. Due to really bad bugs and awful controls putting the balls in core t spots, you will find yourself often restarting. In addition, multiple other levels have puzzles that will take a dozen tries a piece due to highly unforgiving levels of preciseness expected in such a dogshit game that doesn’t allow for it due to it being so buggy. Lastly, on the final elves the trophy to reach the third room in one go is highly buggy and took me a dozen tries of success for it to finally pop. Just an awful experience and now I know why it took me two months to get around to. It’s time to stop giving teams of one person or 2-10 college students the liberty to publish games. It isn’t 2000 anymore and in this day and age I have high expectations for any indie game put on the market. How fucking dare they expect $20 for a game that doesn’t even work. And I played this post a number of patches. What a joke, bro.

Difficulty 2/10
Time: 3hrs according to the console clock

Played with the guide from the get go, because the game looked rather boring & I'm glad I did. Few annoying parts in the last level - quite strict time limit when running for the church doors + game seemed to randomly change controls when interacting with the dome (you pick it up with :circle: not with :square: as everything else up to that point).

Game seem to have issues with trophies not popping right & this happened to me as well (playing on PS5). One trophy popped randomly when I was just walking around & one (Size Manipulator) did not pop at all, despite meeting it's requirments being one of the regular game puzzle mechanics. Had to replay 2nd chapter & tamper with the cube to make it pop.

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

3/10 difficulty and about 2 hours for me without using a guide. I got the Platinum after 1 playthrough with saves - saving at the beginning of each chapter and reload after I figured out the puzzle to get the speedrun trophy. This is a pretty relaxing puzzle game, and since it was a free PS Plus game it is definitely worth playing.