Protect The Herd trophy

1 hour ago, 80SBABY said:

I'm almost at the end of the game, haven't killed any civilians, but the trophy hasn't popped up? Can someone help?

I suppose you play on PS4? It might be glitched, someone on psnp said they deleted their save and did it again and it popped.

For me it popped after the first mission since there was no civilians to be killed.

• 1 month later...

Im struggling to get this too. Done the first 4 chapters twice now on PS5 with no success. I'm 2 trophies away now to plat so hopefully i'll get them.

I'm having to speed run through again anyway as the collectibles trophy never popped either. (Typical).

The game is pretty poor by all accounts and feels like a PS3 remastered game imo and having no stats or trackers in game for collectibles or specific tasks achieved is one big oversight. Even a chapter select would be beneficial, but running the game through is tedious. THANKFULLY, it's a pretty short.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/10/2021 at 5:19 AM, Ashbo said:

Im struggling to get this too. Done the first 4 chapters twice now on PS5 with no success. I'm 2 trophies away now to plat so hopefully i'll get them.

did the first proper mission-mission twice. second time, i was super careful to sneak around everywhere, but still didn't pop. going to try the "delete saves" method and hope that that works. what a waste of time for such a crappy game.

[playing on the PS5 version]

Edited by Solace
clarified console