Member of the Month - January 2021

6 hours ago, AffectatiousD said:

Congrats Mate, you are without a doubt one of the best value people I have meet in gaming. Don't ever let the lines contain you when there is so much fun to be had in the margins. Who cares if it is published or not. I will take on your sim challenge with an effort no less than you would expect for in this universe we write our on rules, the baby may just go out with bathwater. I look forward to welcoming you home soon we are all waiting in the green, no need to be blue.

Never change buddy, glad you were my first time, my post #1.

Thank you for these most gracious words, sir. Rest assured, I will keep Margin onward in the fight to redefine normalcy. It’s an honor to pop your cherry here, just as we did with google. Look forward to the three way.

33 minutes ago, Robinworldwide said:

Congrats Stylin! I got my medical degree through Surgeon Simulator last week but mine was in (virtual) reality so that actually counts...right?

I suggest playing Planet Coaster next btw, I'm sure that's right up your alley!

I’d love to do that surgeon simulator VR if I had one, along with Job, and vacation!  I saw planet coaster, reminded me of the good old days on roller coaster tycoon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 3:30 PM, Kai PST said:

Congratulations! 😀 Your interview was very interesting to read!

On 2/28/2021 at 4:57 PM, Easty said:

Congrats!

On 2/28/2021 at 7:49 PM, stgermain said:

Congrats! It was quite an interesting read.

Thank you kind folks very much!

7 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

I feel fucked over for having to celebrate the occasion during February.  Such a short month and not even a leap year. I want my money back!

Luckily for you the staff haven’t gotten round to awarding a new MOTM yet (again) so you get two months to compensate for your one short one 😁

6 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

More like they finally, finally scraped the bottom of the last barrel with you so they’ve put the award on hiatus 😏

Perhaps they can’t top this, so they’ve stopped, Unlike game devs releasing bad sequels. Much respect to the team.

12 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

more moving parts than an AI's robotic jaw mechanism???

I knocked too many teeth out while trying to ask what they'd do as an admin for a day and had to restart, then pressed the wrong button and said really inappropriate things. It was a disaster. You would've loved it =p

• Haha 1