When will PS5 be easy to get

Trophy9279

On 2/12/2021 at 12:32 AM, Trophy9279 said:

I finally secured one from GAME U.K. yesterday morning. I heard rumours they were going to drop stock, just as I had done all the other times. I was refreshing the site since like 7:45AM, I gave up around 9:15 and went on to get on with my day as I know that even if I had hit drops the second they go live in the past I still never managed to secure one.

However, this time I really, really did hit it lightning fast, I was refreshing - out of stock - refresh - out of stock - and then 09:47 - refresh - Shop All and omg I have secured one FINALLY! 

I cannot say how seriously lucky I was, because so many people didn’t manage to secure one yesterday, I swear even if you are more than 1 second late the instant the stock drops you just don’t secure one and again this is because of bots, they are still dominating and are still even so stupid and scum to brag about how they are taking all the PS5s, and then laughing in genuine people’s faces.

So yes, I was extremely lucky, but I still feel so bad for the tons of people who are still going through the stress of not being able to get one, I know I wouldn’t of got one yesterday if I didn’t refresh, refresh, refresh at that exact time, I was lightning fast this time but the bots have screwed everyone else over even if they hit it just 5 seconds etc after.

For the meanwhile I shall be winning auctions for PS5s on EBay by scalpers and then not paying them when I have won the auction, so they get no sale and no money :D

it's true though, my brother and sister in law have been looking for so long since the ps5 came out and still cant find one,  every time they do the same thing happens and it gets picked clean,  my sister in law is at the point now of wanting to find one now because of how long it has taken, i'm just going to wait and if i move to georgia or utah i will find the closet gamestop and basically do waht i do here in cali and go there so much they recognize me and hope to god i eventually get the hook up.

• 1 month later...

Got mine last year at tower records around march, and they have some at store, and you can also make pre orders, the store is having a hard time with music sales since everyone uses spotify, but the gaming part of the store offers different products and rather good variety of prices.

• 3 months later...