• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

qh2g7UB.png
and
9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 4 weeks later...

Voted 3 & 60 hours.

The game is a musou title with Persona 5, very fun game and trophy wise it is not hard. You can get stronger by leveling up and acquiring stronger weapons in case you have trouble with bosses (which will hardly happen) or the optional strong enemies, and in case of the later you can get back to those after progressing more with the story.

Basically nothing is missable, as you can go back to any previous Jails to complete side-quests, find and fight the stronger enemy of that area and so on. You will miss per se if you start new game+ and save over the same save file. Even then, to unlock New Game+ you need to complete a lot of stuff beforehand.

Took me around 50 hours to complete everything from first playthrough, after that more 10 hours of grinding the same side-quest over and over again to earn points for the last trophy (All BAND Skills). Outside of that, you need to start a New Game+ on Risky difficulty (just start, you don't need to play it) and acquire the Lucifer persona (only available on New Game+) which also doesn't take much time to reach the point where you can create him in Velvet Room.

• 1 month later...

Voted a 4 and also 60 hours - for someone not used to this kind of brawler game it can be quite tough on merciless, which is the only reliable way of getting Eternal Bonds done in a timely fashion (I used the Dire Shadow in Sendai to level up the last 20 levels). Fun sequel to Persona 5, although the talky parts can be quite lengthy and tedious at times.

• 3 months later...

For the bond trophy, you can either spend probably 10-15 hours grinding the same powerful enemies, or do a merciless playthrough.  

If you stay on Easy/Normal/Hard and grind, it's a 3 difficulty, but I couldn't imagine what a long and boring grind that would be.

If you do merciless, I think it's a solid 5.  It definitely gets easier after you get a few perfect(ish) persona made, but it's really tough at first. The merciless run ended being my favorite part of the game.  It's surprisingly well-balanced and it shows there was a lot of care taken to tweak the difficulty just right (but you wouldn't know it at first when you're getting one-shotted by a Pixie)

• 1 month later...

Voted 3, playtime was 57 hours, although it started as a casual playthrough with me and my friend (only looking out for the missable party member request trophy) and it was also done with several hours of idle and very inefficiently, mostly due to the lack of information about certain threshold requirements for the bonds trophy such as how to unlock the quest Trapped in the Abyss. I unlocked new game plus around the 40 hour mark, and that's where my fun ended. Level grinding Joker to 90 and leveling Bond to 99 took a very, very long time. Since I am on PS5, I used the Osaka Foot Statue method of grinding bond, which is very boring but mindless. However, that meant that I also had to do a separate grind to level Joker to 90 for the last persona fusion. Also like I mentioned before, some of the quests had prerequisite quests that I was not aware of that prolonged the game. I believe I could have cut my playtime to less than 45 hours with a proper guide. That being said, the game was never really difficult, although playing on easy certainly made it... easier. 

• 4 weeks later...

Persona 5 Strikers platinum difficulty (with guides) 3

Persona 5 Strikers platinum difficulty (without guides) 5

Eternal Bonds?.. What the lopsided shit is this?!

Every trophy in this game is easy to get, even Eternal Bonds. I feel though that the requirements for Eternal Bonds are kind of a dick move by the people/person who created it. Would it have killed the game to allow the player to accrue large amounts of bond EXP to max out the bond skill tree during their first run through it? I tried the Billiken Statue method first after starting a new playthrough (on easy) and plowing through the game until I got to Osaka. I got to level 82.. the monotony was extra monotonous. Maddening, and quite cruel.

And that's why I recommend the Snake King method on Merciless, which is what I did and wish I had done from the get-go instead of running from one load screen to another. Some prep is required, know-how of what's to come and what to create, but you'll be much better off for putting in the extra work.

• 3 months later...

I voted 4 but it should be a 3 because you can get all the trophies even on easiest difficulty. 1 trophy requires you to start the game on Merciless difficulty and you can just revert back to your easy saved data and continue the grind.

Time for me was 79 hours because I took the slowest but mindless mode of grinding bond exp (rubbing Billiken's feet for hours) while watching movies and stuffs on my phone. Started grinding the Bond Exp on Snake King on Merciless when I was bond level 90+.