Guide Update Thread 2.0

Terminator

1 minute ago, BrilliantFlame56 said:

Ok so for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2:

The guide says that you need to gather the dragonballs 7 different times in order to obtain the trophies: "Full Ultimate Power", "Full Super Power", and "The Greatest Warriors".

In my experience through the use of downloading and uploading saves, you can get these three trophies within 10 minutes of each other as long as the following is followed:

Why this works:

When you get a trophy, you get it because a criterion was met. This trophy does not get taken away if you should cease to meet those requirements at a later time. What we're doing here is meeting the requirements for one trophy with the intention to not meet those requirements later. 

Note: It's strongly recommended to save these trophies for last

1. There are three wishes required for "The Greatest Warriors", and two wishes each required for "Full Ultimate Power" and "Full Super Power". The way this works is to gather the Dragon Balls four times. Within those four times make two wishes for characters, one wish for ultimate attacks, and one wish for super attacks. If you make more than the wishes specified, you are WASTING TIME. 

2. Now there is one more wish required for each trophy, so instead of gathering the Dragon Balls three more times, it's possible to only have to gather them one more time and use the same set three times.

3. Gather one more set of Dragon Balls. Exit the game and upload your save to the cloud, or to a USB, a USB is preferred. Then disconnect your console from the internet (this is done to combat any server side updates that my happen with your account in Xenoverse, but it's more of a precaution and may not be necessary). A USB makes it so you can remain offline for the whole process. 

4. Open the game back up and make your last wish for one of the three trophies. 

5. Now that the trophy has popped, close the game, reconnect to the internet if you're not using a USB, and download the save you uploaded earlier, being careful not to download your current save.

6. Disconnect from the internet and open the game back up to make your second wish for the next trophy. You should now have one trophy left. 

7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to get your last trophy. Now you should have the plat! Congrats :)

Notes: I was able to unlock these trophies within five minutes of each other. This is undeniably going to be faster than gathering 14 Dragon Balls, as defeating Frieza and the Time Patrollers takes around 2 minutes a run (in my experience) and doing this 14 times means at least 30 minutes if you get a Dragon Ball every time which is highly unlikely. I hope this helps.

On 10/30/2022 at 11:07 PM, Viper said:

Yes, please post any guide info you might have here so it can be updated accordingly. 

Sorry i meant Xenoverse 1 not Xenorverse 2, and the number of trophies affected is 3, which are listed in the post

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are more server closures to deal with :(:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Number of Affected Trophies: 4

Platinum Trophy
Tag Team
Dynamic Duo
Twin Tigers

Reason: The servers have closed.

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Number of Affected Trophies: 7

World in Flames
Tattooed Millionaire
Billion Dollar Babies
Partners in Crime
Wheels of Steel
Damage, Inc.
Nothin' But a Good Time

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Number of Affected Trophies: 2

Decorated Agent
Officer of the Day

Reason: The servers have closed. For some unknown reason, the devs used one set of servers for the Daily Challenges but another set for everything else.

Me again, I've just completed a full rewrite and overhaul of my No Man's Sky Guide so both Main Site versions need updating please. Hopefully I shouldn't have to do this kind of total overhaul again until the 5.00 update arrives in a few years time :).

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• 3 weeks later...

Me again, I've got some server closures for you to deal with :(:

Super Bomberman R Online

Number of Affected Trophies: All of them

Reason: The servers have closed and this was an online only game so no servers = no trophies. Also note that this game has been delisted.

Onrush

Number of Affected Trophies: 8

ONRUSH
Off the GRID
#Crashtag

Fashion Victim
Geared Up
Formula 15
Tag Evolution
Dizzy Heights

Also note the Overview needs updating, because there are actually 8 online trophies, not 7, plus this quote from Nabeel_of_Steel, needs adding to the Fashion Victim walkthrough:

If you keep progressing and the crates don't give you a gear item for 1-2 of the characters and you don't buy them yourself either before the servers closed, you get stuck with 1-2 characters who you cannot customise with anything. I am stuck with 1 character who didn't get a single item and now I can't buy any either, thus making that trophy unobtainable.

Geared Up also needs updating, because all Gear items are completely disabled when you're offline, which further locks you out of that trophy.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

On 11/4/2022 at 7:03 AM, Terminator said:

My Treasure Hunter Simulator Guide needs updating please :):

Photographer:

Replace this:

With this:

You can also just press cross.png 20 times whilst the camera is active and still get the trophy (credit to ASMODAIOS344 for confirming this).

Speedrunner:

Replace this line:

With this:

If you fail the time trial, you can just restart the level and try it again (credit to ASMODAIOS344 for confirming this).

The following needs adding under the Credit in the Road Map:

Note:

Credit to ASMODAIOS344 for this info:

Okay, I now have the Platinum sp can confirm you don't need to 100%any map at all. I have the last map (secret island) only 32% complete.

1) It seems the only requirements is to find the legendary item in each map.

1.1) This means that after unlock the most expensive detector and if you have the money you can the rush the game in the end and complete only the main missions in each map (complete mission 1, return to office and repeat for the other two).

2) Now something the affects main and secondary missions. If you clear the map and and a mission later (for example "find x amount of items") you cannot complete the mission so you are required to reset the map.

On 11/9/2022 at 5:12 AM, Terminator said:

Here are more server closures to deal with :(:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Number of Affected Trophies: 4

Platinum Trophy
Tag Team
Dynamic Duo
Twin Tigers

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Number of Affected Trophies: 7

World in Flames
Tattooed Millionaire
Billion Dollar Babies
Partners in Crime
Wheels of Steel
Damage, Inc.
Nothin' But a Good Time

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Decorated Agent
Officer of the Day

Reason: The servers have closed. For some unknown reason, the devs used one set of servers for the Daily Challenges but another set for everything else.

On 11/10/2022 at 4:30 PM, Terminator said:

Me again, I've just completed a full rewrite and overhaul of my No Man's Sky Guide so both Main Site versions need updating please. Hopefully I shouldn't have to do this kind of total overhaul again until the 5.00 update arrives in a few years time :).

On 12/1/2022 at 4:54 AM, Terminator said:

Me again, I've got some server closures for you to deal with :(:

Super Bomberman R Online

Number of Affected Trophies: All of them

Reason: The servers have closed and this was an online only game so no servers = no trophies. Also note that this game has been delisted.

Onrush

ONRUSH
Off the GRID
#Crashtag

Fashion Victim
Geared Up
Formula 15
Tag Evolution
Dizzy Heights

Also note the Overview needs updating, because there are actually 8 online trophies, not 7, plus this quote from Nabeel_of_Steel, needs adding to the Fashion Victim walkthrough:

Geared Up also needs updating, because all Gear items are completely disabled when you're offline, which further locks you out of that trophy.

Thank you for letting us know. All of these have been updated

• 3 weeks later...

Me again :).

I've updated the Survivalist trophy in my Metro: Last Light Guide, to fix some broken links: LINK but have also updated the Faction Pack Road Map Overview, plus the walkthrough for Homo Homini Lupus Est: LINK

Also, the Madden NFL 17 (PS4) Road Map and Guide need updating please, because there are more unobtainable trophies than previously thought :(:

Madden NFL 17 (PS4)

Number of Affected Trophies: 12

Madden NFL 17 Master

Beyond a Hobby

Grindin' Solos

Negotiator

This is My Ultimate Team

Now Do It Again

Good on Paper

Team Building 101

The Champion

Online Next?

Great Pick

Draftaholic

EDIT:

I've also updated my No Man's Sky Guide again to remove the "Faster Legit Way" section from the "To Live Forever" walkthrough, because I've just been informed it no longer works the way it's supposed to :(.

My Borderlands 3 guide has also been updated, because I've added more info to the Stay Golden walkthrough and fixed a typo in the Bye, Felicia! walkthrough.

My Borderlands 3: Director's Cut Guide has also been updated, because I've added an Alternate method for getting the Blood Sucking Freak walkthrough.

Also, I removed a dead link from the Glitch warnings section of the Borderlands 3: Bounty of Blood Road Map so that section needs reuploading please.

I've overhauled my Red Faction: Armageddon - Path to War Guide so it needs wholesale reuploading please.

Also, the NBA Jam: On Fire Edition Guide needs updating please,because the servers have now closed:

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition

Arena Vet

Arena Noob

The Rock Band 2 Guide needs updating please, because the servers have now closed :(:

Rock Band 2

Number of Affected Trophies: 3

Complete Discography

Comeback Kid

The San Dimas 4th Annual Award

The Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars Guide also needs updating, because the servers have closed.

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars Guide

Ace

Natural

Rookie

Victorious

Showoff

Hat Trick

Hot Shot

Striker

Edited by Terminator