Lot Pwners

Reason: The servers have closed.

Resogun: Construction Kit DLC

Number of Affected Trophies: 2

Look, I made this!

I like what I'm seeing

Earth Defense Force: World Brothers

I've just noticed a couple of typos in the We Are The World walkthrough that needs fixing please so just copy the following :):

Note: Due to Google Translate not being the greatest translator in the world, it often mis-translates things so they bare no relation to what something actually means. To counteract this, I have added a conversion Guide for the most commonly mis-translated terms in the linked JP list (though I'm having trouble identifying some of them at the moment):

Edited by Terminator
Update.
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Me again, this time with a big update to my Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Guides:

Road Map:

Overview:

Introduction:

Welcome to my Guide for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands! The story is set soon after the end of the Assault on Dragon Keep DLC but 7 years before the beginning of Borderlands 3. Trophy wise, this list is the typical Borderlands fare, only without the location specific trophies this time but there are still plenty of the trademark lengthy grind based trophies (I'm looking at you specifically Mule Character trophy_gold.png). Also, the time and difficulty estimates are based on playing solo and not using exploits but if you do use them, the difficulty goes down to a 3 and the time to Plat will be reduced to approx 30hrs.

Glitch notes:
  • There is one way cross-save available from the PS4 to the PS5 but it's buggy and unreliable (as are the servers in general) so you may end up with either a few trophies popping, most of them popping or nothing popping at all. Also, the imported save will have most of its stats wiped so the only way to get the missing trophies is to delete everything and start over from scratch. Note: The 1.10 patch has fixed some of the trophy issues when using cross-save.

Trophy Guide:

Brutal Narrative Dissonance

Dry'l, Whose Blood Is Thunder - Fought during the quest "Mortal Coil":

Note: The 1.10 patch, nerfed Dry'l's shield regeneration by 5% so he is easier to kill.

Body Unsnatcher

Son of a Witch - Fought during the quest "The Son of a Witch":

Note: The 1.10 patch, drastically nerfed Son of a Witch so he is weaker and far less irritating to kill but unfortunately he's still a massive bullet sponge.

The First Session

Knight Mare - Fought during the quest "Soul Purpose":

Note: The 1.10 patch, drastically nerfed Knight Mare so he is weaker and far less irritating to kill.

Parasites Lost

Note: This trophy requires the 1.10 or higher patch installed to unlock correctly.

You, Esquire

Note: This trophy requires the 1.10 or higher patch installed to unlock correctly.

So Much for That Guy

Completionist is next to Godliness

Note: This trophy requires the 1.10 patch or higher patch installed to unlock correctly. Do note though, that this trophy seems to unlock early for some people so see this thread for more details.

"You Mean the Chaos Levels?"

Delete the following line:

Note: This trophy won't pop in co-op, unless you are the host.

Controlled Chaos

Notes:

• This trophy won't pop in co-op, unless you are the host. <- Delete this line
  • There is a weird glitch that causes you to skip the even numbered Chaos levels so you don't have to do them but it's currently unknown how to trigger it. Also, there's an even weirder issues that causes this trophy to pop after only completing 2 Chaos runs so see this thread for more details on both issues.
  • The 1.10 patch, completely rebalanced the Chaos Chamber it's now much fairer and has less chance of spawning DLC areas/bosses.

Notes:

Once you have completed your first proper Chaos Chamber run and earned the Thank the Maker trophy_bronze.png trophy, it's time to work your way up to Chaos Level 20. Chaos Levels are earned by finishing a Chaos Chamber run on the Chaos Level prior to the one you're trying to unlock e.g. Finishing a Chaos Chamber Trial run on Chaos Level 1 will unlock Chaos Level 2. Each run lasts anywhere from 20-50mins, depending on skill and your luck with the end boss (which is randomised each time you play). When you reach the reward room, you can spend your unspent crystals by going up to one of the 12 Loot Bunny statues, then pressing and holding square.png until the Loot Bunny has absorbed 2,000 crystals (or however many you have left) and spits out some loot (which can contain 1 or more Legendaries if your Loot Luck is high enough).

General tips:

Don't upgrade an encounter to Elite - Whenever you complete an encounter, you will be given the option to turn upgrade the next encounter to its Elite version by spending between 50 and 54 crystals (the cost varies depending on your Chaos Level) by pressing and holding triangle.png but don't do this, else you will make the encounter much harder than you will likely be able to manage.

Cheat!: Here's a tip by TaNos_OG_97:

Tip on how to get to Chaos Level 10 or Chaos Level 20 quickly:

1. Find a friend online who is past chaos level 20, preferably someone who is at chaos level 50 or higher.
2. Join their game and complete a chaos trial run.
3. Once you complete the chaos trial, the two trophies should pop automatically.

This worked for me today so I hope everyone who is looking to skip past the grind can use this as a means to get the trophies very quickly.

Avoid the hidden raid bosses - There are 3 hidden raid bosses in the Chaos Chamber and they range from being not too hard to kill, to hard as hell so are best avoided outright. Here's a video showing how to trigger them (credit to Legacy Gaming for this):

The following Guides need updating please, with server closure and unobtainable trophy warnings :(:

Driver: San Francisco

Number of Affected Trophies: 16

You ARE the Wheelman
Initiate
Veteran
Master
Air Rage
Connoisseur
Professional Racer
Picking Up the Pace
Round and Round You Go
Carry the Team
Pass the Torch
Relentless Assault
Tag, You're It!
Getting Away With It
I'm On Fire!
Stay With the Pack

Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3 only)

Number of Affected trophies: 7

Master Assassin
Head in the Cloud
Abstergo Entertainment
Hunter/Killer
Winning Team
Personalized
The Truth Will Out

Assassin's Creed 3: The Battle Hardened Pack DLC (PS3 only)

Number of Affected trophies: 1

One for All

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3 only)

Number of Affected trophies: 11

The Conqueror
Mastering the Art
Tools of the Templar
Achiever
True Templar
Looking Good
There Is No I in Team
Make the Headlines
The Way I Like It
Explorer
Tactician

Assassin's Creed Revelations: Multiplayer Character Pack (PS3 only)

Number of Affected trophies:  All of them.

Assassin's Creed Revelations: Multiplayer Map Pack (PS3 only)

Number of Affected trophies:  All of them.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

I've just noticed a typo in the Bladestorm: Nightmare Guide on the main site and in the forum version:

DARKNESS SLAYER

The following sentence needs altering because something else was pasted in there by accident:

Some characters aStory related, cannot be missed. Clear the only battle of Chapter 8.re story related and will unlock simply by playing the different Chapters but others need a special condition to be fulfilled to be unlocked.

It should actually say:

Some characters are story related and will unlock simply by playing the different Chapters but others need a special condition to be fulfilled to be unlocked.

My Hot Wheels Unleashed guide needs a little bit of reworking since the latest patch changed a few things quite significantly. 

In the overview section, I would like the time estimate in Approximate amount of time to platinum: changed from 30-40hrs to 20-30hrs. 

In the introduction section, under PS5 Details, I would like this following part removed entirely: "Trophies don't auto-pop as there is no way to import your save data. If you wish to stack both versions then you must do so legitimately". I would like it to be replaced with the following information:

Auto-popping Information:

Gears and coins left over in your inventory are supposed to transfer over between both versions of the game. This is supposed to work both ways: going from PS4 to PS5 and vice versa. However, this is far from consistent with a number of people mentioning that it didn't work for them, whilst others who have had some success have mentioned that the amount they received wasn't the correct amount. You might also get lucky and receive a larger number of gears and coins than is left in your inventory, as happened to me. There doesn't appear to be any real explanation for why this works for some people and not for others. Nothing else transfers and no other trophies will auto-pop. If nothing transfers for you then you will have to earn gears and coins from scratch.

In the walkthrough section, under Step 4: Coins & Gears Grind, I would like the following paragraph:

Now for the not so fun part: grinding for coins and gears. Unfortunately there is no real quick way about this, so you just have to stick with it until you reach 100,000 coins for Unbridled luxury (S) and 25,000 gears for What do I do with so many? (S) These will definitely be the final trophies you earn before the platinum. See the respective trophies for more information. You will also unlock Terror of the road (S) for reaching the podium in 100 quick races during this step if you haven't already done so.

Changed to this:

Step 4: Coins & Gears

The latest patch massively increased payouts meaning that this once huge and tedious grind is now a much faster experience. There is no longer a need to go too much out of your way to earn 100,000 coins and 25,000 gears. You will now earn 525 coins for a win in single-player versus a measly 50 coins pre-patch, whilst you will earn 725 coins for a win in multiplayer. See Unbridled Luxury (S) and What do I do with so many? (S) for more information. You will also unlock Terror of the road (S) for reaching the podium in 100 quick races during this step if you haven't already done so. 

Under the Unbridled Luxury trophy, I want everything removed and replaced with the following information:

This trophy is no longer a major grind thanks to the latest patch which massively increased payouts. You will now earn 525 coins for a win in single-player versus a measly 50 coins pre-patch, whilst you will earn 725 coins for a win in multiplayer. Earning 100,000 coins will take around 190 races if you're playing exclusively in single-player, however, you will earn a good chunk of coins as you finish the Hot Wheels City Rumble mode, so you should be a good amount of the way there by the time you complete this mode and do everything else that there is to do. To finish earning the remaining coins you can either play quick races on short tracks in single-player, which takes around 2-3 minutes per race and will net you 525 coins for the win, or you can set up a boosting session with a friend and play multiplayer races for the extra 200 coins per win. You're not saving too much time by boosting in multiplayer and it might be more hassle in the end to find someone to help out, but the choice is yours. You can also sell vehicles you own, but I do not recommend doing this as vehicles will be better used for scrapping to earn gears.

Under the What do I do with so many? trophy, I want everything removed and replaced with the following information:

This trophy is no longer a major grind thanks to the latest patch which massively increased payouts. You will now earn 525 coins for a win in single-player versus a measly 50 coins pre-patch, whilst you will earn 725 coins for a win in multiplayer. The increased payouts means that you can purchase 1 blind box after every win, something that used to take 10 wins to do pre-patch. Instead of immediately scrapping the vehicles you win from blind boxes, I recommend that you use any gears you already have to upgrade the rarity of vehicles. This is because you only get 50 gears from scrapping a common vehicle, but you can earn up to 200 gears from scrapping a legendary vehicle. Keep purchasing blind boxes and upgrading as many vehicles as you can to legendary before scrapping them. Now simply repeat this process until you reach 25,000 gears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a separate note, I would like to make a very minor change to my Ride 4 guide.

In the overview section, I would like the difficulty estimate in Estimated trophy difficulty: changed from 3/10 to 5/10. 

Thank you.

Along with the changes I mentioned earlier, I've just updated the Road Map and "The Diamond Age" and the "To Live Forever" trophies again in my No Man's Sky Guide due to today's patch making substantial changes to the game.

I have also updated the "Home At Last" walkthrough in my Journey to the Savage Planet Guide :).

Edited by Terminator
Update.

Me again. I've just updated the "Galapagos", "Stranger in a Strange Land" and "The Sentinel" trophy walkthroughs in my No Man's Sky Guide, after being informed that most of them were horribly outdated and no longer applied to how the game now works so had to rewritten almost from scratch. I've also updated the Road Map again.

Both versions of the Main Site Guide need updating please :).

Edited by Terminator
Update.

The main Army of Two: The 40th Day Guide needs updating please, with server closure notices:

Army of Two: The 40th Day (Both stacks)

Number of Affected trophies: 2

Better than Gold

Fresh Meat

Fancy Meeting You Here

Big Game Hunting

Job Seeker

DIY PMC

Death Dealer

Power Couple

All Guns Blazing

Bound For Life

King Of The Hill

Survival Of The Fittest

Reason: The servers have closed, plus EA shutdown the mask creator and replaced it with a website for AoT 3.

My Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Guides need updating as well please, because section 4 section of the Goldionaire walkthrough needs modifying so replace it with this:

4: Farm the Chaos Chamber

The Chaos Chamber opens up after you finish the main storyline and will let you unlock Chaos levels (which are this game's version of Borderlands 2's OP Levels and Borderlands 3's Mayhem Mode). Each time you earn a new Chaos Level, the amount of Gold, XP, Luck etc. you can earn, goes up by a small amount. You will also make a decent amount of Gold by selling all the junk you pick up whilst in the Chaos Chamber. To maximise the amount of cash you earn, do Extended Runs on the highest Chaos Level you have unlocked.

Sorry if this is not the right way to go about this, but i have some useful information that i think should be added to the Dragonball Xenoverse trophy guide. DO i just post that here?

Also on the Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, the one trophy that is listed as missable is not actually missable.

Me again, I need a change making please to the Song of Memories: Platinum Walkthrough. In the post containing Playthroughs #18 – 20, the following line needs updating please:

Once you have Natsume's True End and the game has finished rebooting, go: Chart => Press :r1: to reach Satsuki's story => scroll down to Natsume's: Chapter 12 - RATOM, then press :cross: twice to start it. Since you've already seen most of this, you can press :l2: to skip through to the next decision or unseen dialogue:

"Satsuki" should actually say "Natsume".

Me again, here's the updated list of unobtainable trophies for Blur:

Platinum Trophy

Friends make better enemies

Tourist

Giant Killer

Challenger

All Rounder

Paint Job

Living legend?

For your consideration

Modder

Photo Finish

Motor Mash King

If you haven't already, server closure notices need adding please to the Road Map and Guide. The Boost thread can stay open, because a small number of MP trophies are still obtainable.

On 10/21/2022 at 11:33 AM, BrilliantFlame56 said:

Sorry if this is not the right way to go about this, but i have some useful information that i think should be added to the Dragonball Xenoverse trophy guide. DO i just post that here?

Also on the Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, the one trophy that is listed as missable is not actually missable.

Yes, please post any guide info you might have here so it can be updated accordingly. 

Edited by Viper

On 10/16/2022 at 7:40 AM, Terminator said:

This supplement has a dead video that needs replacing please: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/311363-songbird-symphony-walkthrough-and-collectibles/

On 10/16/2022 at 6:18 PM, Terminator said:

Me again. I've just updated the "Galapagos", "Stranger in a Strange Land" and "The Sentinel" trophy walkthroughs in my No Man's Sky Guide, after being informed that most of them were horribly outdated and no longer applied to how the game now works so had to rewritten almost from scratch. I've also updated the Road Map again.

Both versions of the Main Site Guide need updating please :).

On 10/21/2022 at 7:07 AM, Terminator said:

The main Army of Two: The 40th Day Guide needs updating please, with server closure notices:

Army of Two: The 40th Day (Both stacks)

Number of Affected trophies: 2

Better than Gold

Fresh Meat

Fancy Meeting You Here

Big Game Hunting

Job Seeker

DIY PMC

Death Dealer

Power Couple

All Guns Blazing

Bound For Life

King Of The Hill

Survival Of The Fittest

Reason: The servers have closed, plus EA shutdown the mask creator and replaced it with a website for AoT 3.

My Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Guides need updating as well please, because section 4 section of the Goldionaire walkthrough needs modifying so replace it with this:

On 10/24/2022 at 5:29 AM, Terminator said:

Me again, I need a change making please to the Song of Memories: Platinum Walkthrough. In the post containing Playthroughs #18 – 20, the following line needs updating please:

Once you have Natsume's True End and the game has finished rebooting, go: Chart => Press :r1: to reach Satsuki's story => scroll down to Natsume's: Chapter 12 - RATOM, then press :cross: twice to start it. Since you've already seen most of this, you can press :l2: to skip through to the next decision or unseen dialogue:

"Satsuki" should actually say "Natsume".

On 10/29/2022 at 7:08 AM, Terminator said:

Me again, here's the updated list of unobtainable trophies for Blur:

Platinum Trophy

Friends make better enemies

Tourist

Giant Killer

Challenger

All Rounder

Paint Job

Living legend?

For your consideration

Modder

Photo Finish

Motor Mash King

If you haven't already, server closure notices need adding please to the Road Map and Guide. The Boost thread can stay open, because a small number of MP trophies are still obtainable.

Thank you for letting us know about all these, Terminator. I have made all the changes requested to Guides and Forum threads where applicable. I have also reached out to the content creator for the first request and have not heard back. We will add the item to our supplement/guide needs thread momentarily.

On 10/21/2022 at 1:26 PM, mcolwander90 said:

Hello! I was informed that the servers for MLB 18: The Show are closed making a single trophy ("Thanks for Sharing") unobtainable. I've updated the guide and road map to reflect this update (link to thread).

Thanks for letting us know! I have added the same notes into the main site guide as well

• Like 1

Me again :):

1: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: I have some changes that are needed for 2 trophies please:-

Goldionaire:

Step 1 needs replacing with the following and step 1b needs adding below it as follows:

1a: Solo Duping: There are many duping exploits of varying complexity available but the following simplified version only needs 1 controller and is far less likely to be patched out:
  1. Gain full access to the Chaos Chamber by finishing the Epilogue. Note: You can do this at Izzy's Tavern but it's much slower due to the vending machines being a lot further away.
  2. Fill the Bank with as much loot as it will hold, then mark everything as junk by pressing l3.png on each item until a little red icon appears in the top right-hand corner of the item card.
  3. Save and quit the game, then backup your saves to the PS Plus Save File Cloud (a USB drive works as well but it is slower to locate and retrieve your files, especially if you have a lot of other saves on it as well).
  4. Reboot the game and reload your save, then go to the bank and empty its contents into your Backpack. Now go to the nearby Mystical Magicks vending machine and press triangle.png to quick sell everything. Once you've completely emptied the bank and sold the contents to the Mystical Magicks vending machine, save and quit the game again.
  5. Now instead of redownloading all your saves, choose the option to manually select the file you want to download, then tick the box next to the "User Settings" file and choose to download it. Caution: It is imperative you redownload the "User Settings" file before buying any upgrades, else you will reverse the purchase you just made and have to redo the exploit from scratch.
  6. Reboot the game and reload your save, then check the bank and see that all the items have returned but you still have all the gold you made from selling everything before restoring your save
  7. Repeat steps 4-6 until you have the desired amount of gold but make sure to backup your saves every so often in case something goes wrong.
The more Bank and Backpack slots you have, the more gold you will make with this trick. Credit for discovering this newer duping exploit goes to myself.

1b: Co-Op Duping:

Here's a Co-Op Duping method, courtesy of Dreggit:

What is most important, is this doesn't involve backing up your saves to the PS Plus Save File Cloud:

1. Give your alt account character all the money
2. Trigger an autosave with your main character in Brighthoof by walking by a fast travel station
3. Trade all money to second controller character
4. Quit the game with the second controller to exit split-screen mode
5. Close the via the XMB.
6. Reboot the game and have the second character join your lobby
7. Rinse and repeat steps 1-6

When the second controller quits the game in this way, the game saves the second players inventory but not the primary character, effectively "duplicating" the money. This is faster than uploading/downloading a cloud save every cycle.

Controlled Chaos:

The paragraph above the General Tips header needs replacing with the following:

Once you have completed your first proper Chaos Chamber run and earned the Thank the Maker trophy_bronze.png trophy, it's time to work your way up to Chaos Level 20.

It's not know which patch did this but at some point, the Chaos Level system was reworked so now you don't even have to do most of them to get the respective trophies. Credit to Dreggit for this information:

The Chaos Chambers now skip 5 levels after the first one so it goes 1 => 5 => 10 => 15 => 20. This was implemented at some point as a catch up mechanic so you will get the "You Mean the Chaos Levels" trophy_silver.png trophy on your rank 5 run and the Controlled Chaos trophy_gold.png trophy on your rank 15 run.

Chaos Levels are earned by finishing a Chaos Chamber run on the Chaos Level prior to the one you're trying to unlock e.g. Finishing a Chaos Chamber Trial run on Chaos Level 1 will unlock Chaos Level 2. Each run lasts anywhere from 20-50mins, depending on skill and your luck with the end boss (which is randomised each time you play). When you reach the reward room, you can spend your unspent crystals by going up to one of the 12 Loot Bunny statues, then pressing and holding square.png until the Loot Bunny has absorbed 2,000 crystals (or however many you have left) and spits out some loot (which can contain 1 or more Legendaries if your Loot Luck is high enough).

Corridor Z:

Noid's Corridor Z Guide is outdated and needs the following changes making please:

Roadmap:

• Glitched trophies: None if playing with the 2.00 patch installed.

Delete the following, because they're no longer relevant:

Note that there is a glitch on the Vita version of the game, rendering the Z-Man trophy unobtainable. The game features cross-save though, so if you have a PS4 you can play on the Vita, as long as you switch to PS4 to obtain the final collectible.

Glitch Warning: The Vita version of the game doesn't award a trophy upon earning the last collectible, making the Z-Man trophy unobtainable if you don't have a PS4. Refer to the guide for more information, but do be aware that if you only have a Vita, you will not be able to earn this trophy.

Unfortunately the description for Mass Creation is incorrect in the worst way; it's not glitched, just missing a zero. Yes, Mass Creation (Use 1000 objects) will not unlock until you've used 10,000 objects. This was the requirement in the original mobile (phone) version of the game, and is the requirement here.

Trophy Guide:

Mass Creation:

Delete this bit: Important! This trophy has a typo of the worst kind - it is missing a zero! The description should actually read Use 10,000 objects. Be aware of this before committing to getting the trophies in this game, as it will take quite some time to earn, though it's not difficult at all.

Also, the trophy description needs updating to the following: Use 10,000 objects

Z-Man:

Glitch Warning! This trophy is unobtainable on the Vita version of the game! If you are playing on the Vita, whether you own a PS4 or not, I highly suggest creating a cross-save state after picking up the second-to-last collectible, so you can transfer the save over to a PS4 and earn the trophy on that version of the game, if not right away, then in the future (it's tied to your PSN account).

Once again, note that this trophy is glitched on the Vita. Thus, I do highly suggest that upon finding the second-to-last collectible (the second last Clue), make a cross-save if you're playing on Vita, and move over to a PS4. If you do not own a PS4 you are unfortunately out of luck.

Also, the trophy description needs updating to the following: Collect all diary pages, audiologs and clues

Edited by Terminator
Update.

2 hours ago, Terminator said:

Me again :):

1: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: I have some changes that are needed for 2 trophies please:-

Goldionaire:

Step 1 needs replacing with the following and step 1b needs adding below it as follows:

1a: Solo Duping: There are many duping exploits of varying complexity available but the following simplified version only needs 1 controller and is far less likely to be patched out:
  1. Gain full access to the Chaos Chamber by finishing the Epilogue. Note: You can do this at Izzy's Tavern but it's much slower due to the vending machines being a lot further away.
  2. Fill the Bank with as much loot as it will hold, then mark everything as junk by pressing l3.png on each item until a little red icon appears in the top right-hand corner of the item card.
  3. Save and quit the game, then backup your saves to the PS Plus Save File Cloud (a USB drive works as well but it is slower to locate and retrieve your files, especially if you have a lot of other saves on it as well).
  4. Reboot the game and reload your save, then go to the bank and empty its contents into your Backpack. Now go to the nearby Mystical Magicks vending machine and press triangle.png to quick sell everything. Once you've completely emptied the bank and sold the contents to the Mystical Magicks vending machine, save and quit the game again.
  5. Now instead of redownloading all your saves, choose the option to manually select the file you want to download, then tick the box next to the "User Settings" file and choose to download it. Caution: It is imperative you redownload the "User Settings" file before buying any upgrades, else you will reverse the purchase you just made and have to redo the exploit from scratch.
  6. Reboot the game and reload your save, then check the bank and see that all the items have returned but you still have all the gold you made from selling everything before restoring your save
  7. Repeat steps 4-6 until you have the desired amount of gold but make sure to backup your saves every so often in case something goes wrong.
The more Bank and Backpack slots you have, the more gold you will make with this trick. Credit for discovering this newer duping exploit goes to myself.

1b: Co-Op Duping:

Here's a Co-Op Duping method, courtesy of Dreggit:

What is most important, is this doesn't involve backing up your saves to the PS Plus Save File Cloud:

1. Give your alt account character all the money
2. Trigger an autosave with your main character in Brighthoof by walking by a fast travel station
3. Trade all money to second controller character
4. Quit the game with the second controller to exit split-screen mode
5. Close the via the XMB.
6. Reboot the game and have the second character join your lobby
7. Rinse and repeat steps 1-6

When the second controller quits the game in this way, the game saves the second players inventory but not the primary character, effectively "duplicating" the money. This is faster than uploading/downloading a cloud save every cycle.

Controlled Chaos:

The paragraph above the General Tips header needs replacing with the following:

Once you have completed your first proper Chaos Chamber run and earned the Thank the Maker trophy_bronze.png trophy, it's time to work your way up to Chaos Level 20.

It's not know which patch did this but at some point, the Chaos Level system was reworked so now you don't even have to do most of them to get the respective trophies. Credit to Dreggit for this information:

The Chaos Chambers now skip 5 levels after the first one so it goes 1 => 5 => 10 => 15 => 20. This was implemented at some point as a catch up mechanic so you will get the "You Mean the Chaos Levels" trophy_silver.png trophy on your rank 5 run and the Controlled Chaos trophy_gold.png trophy on your rank 15 run.

Chaos Levels are earned by finishing a Chaos Chamber run on the Chaos Level prior to the one you're trying to unlock e.g. Finishing a Chaos Chamber Trial run on Chaos Level 1 will unlock Chaos Level 2. Each run lasts anywhere from 20-50mins, depending on skill and your luck with the end boss (which is randomised each time you play). When you reach the reward room, you can spend your unspent crystals by going up to one of the 12 Loot Bunny statues, then pressing and holding square.png until the Loot Bunny has absorbed 2,000 crystals (or however many you have left) and spits out some loot (which can contain 1 or more Legendaries if your Loot Luck is high enough).

Corridor Z:

Noid's Corridor Z Guide is outdated and needs the following changes making please:

Roadmap:

• Glitched trophies: None if playing with the 2.00 patch installed.

Note that there is a glitch on the Vita version of the game, rendering the Z-Man trophy unobtainable. The game features cross-save though, so if you have a PS4 you can play on the Vita, as long as you switch to PS4 to obtain the final collectible.

Glitch Warning: The Vita version of the game doesn't award a trophy upon earning the last collectible, making the Z-Man trophy unobtainable if you don't have a PS4. Refer to the guide for more information, but do be aware that if you only have a Vita, you will not be able to earn this trophy.

Unfortunately the description for Mass Creation is incorrect in the worst way; it's not glitched, just missing a zero. Yes, Mass Creation (Use 1000 objects) will not unlock until you've used 10,000 objects. This was the requirement in the original mobile (phone) version of the game, and is the requirement here.

Trophy Guide:

Mass Creation:

Delete this bit: Important! This trophy has a typo of the worst kind - it is missing a zero! The description should actually read Use 10,000 objects. Be aware of this before committing to getting the trophies in this game, as it will take quite some time to earn, though it's not difficult at all.

Also, the trophy description needs updating to the following: Use 10,000 objects

Z-Man:

Glitch Warning! This trophy is unobtainable on the Vita version of the game! If you are playing on the Vita, whether you own a PS4 or not, I highly suggest creating a cross-save state after picking up the second-to-last collectible, so you can transfer the save over to a PS4 and earn the trophy on that version of the game, if not right away, then in the future (it's tied to your PSN account).

Once again, note that this trophy is glitched on the Vita. Thus, I do highly suggest that upon finding the second-to-last collectible (the second last Clue), make a cross-save if you're playing on Vita, and move over to a PS4. If you do not own a PS4 you are unfortunately out of luck.

Also, the trophy description needs updating to the following: Collect all diary pages, audiologs and clues

Thanks for letting us know, Tiny Tina's Wonderland has been updated. Corridor Z - the "Z-Man" Vita glitch info has been removed due to patch 2.00, but I am keeping the Mass Creation information due to the trophy description still listing the incorrect amount of 1,000 objects

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pennysticks said:

Thanks for letting us know, Tiny Tina's Wonderland has been updated. Corridor Z - the "Z-Man" Vita glitch info has been removed due to patch 2.00, but I am keeping the Mass Creation information due to the trophy description still listing the incorrect amount of 1,000 objects

That's only happening because the devs botched the master list and didn't reupload it correctly after patching in the correct requirements, which means it shows correctly on your console but on sites like ours, it only shows the incorrect US master list, though it's easily fixed with manual editing on the backend via the trophy list editor that RX uses (provided it's still there and hasn't been disabled/removed) :).

Failing that, add these to the respective trophies:

THIS TROPHY REQUIRES THE 2.00 PATCH TO UNLOCK PROPERLY

Note: Due to a combination of developer screw-up and a site glitch, the correct description for this trophy isn't showing up here i.e. "Use 10,000 objects" because only the uncorrected US version of the list is being detected. Credit to BlindMango for this information.

THIS TROPHY REQUIRES THE 2.00 PATCH TO UNLOCK PROPERLY

Note: Due to a combination of developer screw-up and a site glitch, the correct description for this trophy isn't showing up here i.e. "Collect all diary pages, audiologs and clues" because only the uncorrected US version of the list is being detected. Credit to BlindMango for this information.
Edited by Terminator
Update.

My Treasure Hunter Simulator Guide needs updating please :):

Photographer:

Replace this:

It might be possible to just press cross.png 20 times whilst the camera is active and still get the trophy, because this popped for me even though I hadn't taken the exact number of photos the client asked for.

With this:

You can also just press cross.png 20 times whilst the camera is active and still get the trophy (credit to ASMODAIOS344 for confirming this).

Speedrunner:

Replace this line:

If you fail the time trial, you will have to return to your office then come back to the relevant dig site before being alowed to try it again.

With this:

If you fail the time trial, you can just restart the level and try it again (credit to ASMODAIOS344 for confirming this).

The following needs adding under the Credit in the Road Map:

Note:

Credit to ASMODAIOS344 for this info:

Okay, I now have the Platinum sp can confirm you don't need to 100%any map at all. I have the last map (secret island) only 32% complete.

1) It seems the only requirements is to find the legendary item in each map.

1.1) This means that after unlock the most expensive detector and if you have the money you can the rush the game in the end and complete only the main missions in each map (complete mission 1, return to office and repeat for the other two).

2) Now something the affects main and secondary missions. If you clear the map and and a mission later (for example "find x amount of items") you cannot complete the mission so you are required to reset the map.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

On 10/30/2022 at 11:07 PM, Viper said:

Yes, please post any guide info you might have here so it can be updated accordingly. 

Ok so for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2:

The guide says that you need to gather the dragonballs 7 different times in order to obtain the trophies: "Full Ultimate Power", "Full Super Power", and "The Greatest Warriors".

In my experience through the use of downloading and uploading saves, you can get these three trophies within 10 minutes of each other as long as the following is followed:

Why this works:

When you get a trophy, you get it because a criterion was met. This trophy does not get taken away if you should cease to meet those requirements at a later time. What we're doing here is meeting the requirements for one trophy with the intention to not meet those requirements later. 

Note: It's strongly recommended to save these trophies for last

1. There are three wishes required for "The Greatest Warriors", and two wishes each required for "Full Ultimate Power" and "Full Super Power". The way this works is to gather the Dragon Balls four times. Within those four times make two wishes for characters, one wish for ultimate attacks, and one wish for super attacks. If you make more than the wishes specified, you are WASTING TIME. 

2. Now there is one more wish required for each trophy, so instead of gathering the Dragon Balls three more times, it's possible to only have to gather them one more time and use the same set three times.

3. Gather one more set of Dragon Balls. Exit the game and upload your save to the cloud, or to a USB, a USB is preferred. Then disconnect your console from the internet (this is done to combat any server side updates that my happen with your account in Xenoverse, but it's more of a precaution and may not be necessary). A USB makes it so you can remain offline for the whole process. 

4. Open the game back up and make your last wish for one of the three trophies. 

5. Now that the trophy has popped, close the game, reconnect to the internet if you're not using a USB, and download the save you uploaded earlier, being careful not to download your current save.

6. Disconnect from the internet and open the game back up to make your second wish for the next trophy. You should now have one trophy left. 

7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to get your last trophy. Now you should have the plat! Congrats :)

Notes: I was able to unlock these trophies within five minutes of each other. This is undeniably going to be faster than gathering 14 Dragon Balls, as defeating Frieza and the Time Patrollers takes around 2 minutes a run (in my experience) and doing this 14 times means at least 30 minutes if you get a Dragon Ball every time which is highly unlikely. I hope this helps.