Immortals Fenyx Rising Trophy Guide Discussion

Mendel

2gNp4yn.png

This is something new we're trying out. The trophy guide for Immortals Fenyx Rising is now live, and because guides are no longer posted on the forums, we want to give people a place for discussion/questions/concerns. Feel free to tag the author if you have any questions (in this case it's me) or talk amongst yourselves to find better strategies or missing info in the guide

Edited by Slamma

• Slamma pinned this topic
14 hours ago, Terminator said:

There are 2 lists but we're unable to load the PS5 version until our updated tools are online.

Ok, thanks. I thought all PS4/PS5 games had separate lists? At least every one that I've read about. 

I'm really enjoying the hell out of this game so I'll be happy to play it again when I get a PS5.

3 hours ago, ravens52bears54 said:

Ok, thanks. I thought all PS4/PS5 games had separate lists? At least every one that I've read about. 

I'm really enjoying the hell out of this game so I'll be happy to play it again when I get a PS5.

See here for more details: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/98116-cross-platform-games-to-have-2-lists-auto-pop-details/

• Like 1

If you're planning to double dip the trophies on ps4 and ps5, make sure you save before every single trophy. It appears it makes a note on your save saying you got the trophy on something and no matter how many times you do it again, it won't pop from the same save, even on the other console.

Example, I got taste of their own medicine before making a backup save. Got it, saved, uploaded that save and tried on ps4. Didn't pop, found another enemy, did the trophy again, didn't pop. It only popped after deleting my old save and making a new save. On the reverse, if you save before getting it and upload that save, it will work on both consoles once you do the requirement.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 3:39 AM, ShintoMaria said:

Hey guys...did anyone have any issues for the final story trophy not unlocking? Finished the mission, watched the ending cutscenes, and nada. Tried reloading a few saves and it won’t pop. Any suggestions? Thanks. 

I just beat the game and it happened to me.. Didnt get the trophy

On 12/22/2020 at 11:13 PM, dyniner said:

How to do you tame an epic mount, or any mount? I found one by Gaia's Soul but there's no indication what to do to actually tame it.

You need to hold R2 (I think, whatever the crouch button is) and approach the mount slowly. If you see a red exclamation point over its head, stop and wait for it to go away. When you get close enough, you'll see a button prompt to tame it. The first time you find a tameable mount, there should be a kind of tutorial that comes up.

On 12/24/2020 at 9:14 PM, Mendel said:

You need to hold R2 (I think, whatever the crouch button is) and approach the mount slowly. If you see a red exclamation point over its head, stop and wait for it to go away. When you get close enough, you'll see a button prompt to tame it. The first time you find a tameable mount, there should be a kind of tutorial that comes up.

Circle is the crouch button, but I'll give it a try. Thanks. 👍

EDIT: Sorted it now. You have simply have to crouch and approach it slowly then press the triangle button when prompted. When there is a ️ above them you should stand still or they’ll get spooked and run off.

Edited by dyniner
Update to post.

• 2 weeks later...

I put a comment on the guide for the trophy itself but I want to put something here as well. 

I believe this guide is missing one last pair of wings for the trophy Wing Nut. 

Wings of the Revels

You need to kill Lieutenant Aello in the Valley of Eternal Spring to get these. They're Northeast of the hall of the gods by the small lyre closest to War's Den.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:29 PM, Dematchulated said:

I put a comment on the guide for the trophy itself but I want to put something here as well. 

Wings of the Revels

You need to kill Lieutenant Aello in the Valley of Eternal Spring to get these. They're Northeast of the hall of the gods by the small lyre closest to War's Den.

Explanation of trophy requirement in this guide is misleading. Some people have problems with disapearing Broken Wings and think that they are missing something when having 17 out of 18 wings. The truth is that Broken Wings are being transformed into Wings of Daidalos during story so shall not counted into 18 wings needed for trophy. Mistake in the list is that there are missing Wings of Zeus. To get them you need to defeat the Godly Griffin Lieutenant during Phosphor's Eagle Eye side quest. This beast can be found in The Forgelands just south of the Aqueducts, which is the nearest fast travel point.

Edited by Slamma
fixed copy/paste format

On 1/2/2021 at 8:29 PM, Dematchulated said:

Wings of the Revels

On 1/8/2021 at 3:49 AM, Gieras said:

Explanation of trophy requirement in this guide is misleading. Some people have problems with disapearing Broken Wings and think that they are missing something when having 17 out of 18 wings. The truth is that Broken Wings are being transformed into Wings of Daidalos during story so shall not counted into 18 wings needed for trophy. Mistake in the list is that there are missing Wings of Zeus. To get them you need to defeat the Godly Griffin Lieutenant during Phosphor's Eagle Eye side quest. This beast can be found in The Forgelands just south of the Aqueducts, which is the nearest fast travel point.

Thanks guys, I think that info just got lost when I was transferring it over to the guide loader and no one noticed. I appreciate the correction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 12:31 PM, RedDragon4275 said:

Has anyone gotten the Platinum on PS4, transferred their save to PS5, and tried getting the Platinum with New Game +?  Not sure if this would be possible, due to upgrading Health/Stamina/Skills.  Can't really find an answer anywhere for this.

This is exactly what I'm wondering as well. I got he PS4 platinum and transferred some saves over to get the end game/grindy ones out of the way but then realized there's some trophies for fully upgrading 1 weapon all the way and stuff like that.

I do know that if you transfer a save then you can't get a trophy if it has already been done on that save. (ex: cut down 100 trees on ps4, save and transfer, then cut down a tree on ps5 wont work.

EDIT: Played around a bit on NG+ and none of the trophies I got on ps4 will pop on ps5, even with new game plus. Guess the only way to quickly double plat is to use very careful saves between the two versions. That or get what you can in an import and then start a new game for the others.

Edited by Kratos276
new information

• 3 weeks later...

Ummm...am I screwed here? I finished the story and have stuff I need to go back and do for trophy clean up. I was under the impression that the game creates a save for you from before you enter the vault to face Typhon. But the Auto Save that's there just takes me to the final cut scene with Prometheus, and right back to the load game/NG+ menu after that. Earlier Auto-Saves either take me right to the beginning of the fight with Typhon, or before that while running through the vault. Am I missing something?

• 5 weeks later...

@Viperassuming you have done this now, the game creates a 'Typhon Save' just before you enter the vault of no return. You can load this post game for clean up. Ignore the auto save.

For those in the same position, I would recommend using this over NG+ as areas are reset including having to 'defog' the map meaning not all of your progression is carried over.

7 hours ago, Ashbo said:

@Viperassuming you have done this now, the game creates a 'Typhon Save' just before you enter the vault of no return. You can load this post game for clean up. Ignore the auto save.

For those in the same position, I would recommend using this over NG+ as areas are reset including having to 'defog' the map meaning not all of your progression is carried over.

I have the Plat now...but my "Typhon Save" was non-existent. I had to load up a Manual save from more than an hour before I entered the vault. Because like I mentioned above, that Typhon Save just put me right back at the final cut scene...it was just an endless loop of the cut scene, then having to load the save, which just loads the cut scene again. Whatever the Typhon Save was supposed to do...didn't do it for me. 

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

I have the Plat now...but my "Typhon Save" was non-existent. I had to load up a Manual save from more than an hour before I entered the vault. Because like I mentioned above, that Typhon Save just put me right back at the final cut scene...it was just an endless loop of the cut scene, then having to load the save, which just loads the cut scene again. Whatever the Typhon Save was supposed to do...didn't do it for me. 

Ahhh ok buddy my bad.

I played this on PS5, so thinking about it now, there may be a save issue on PS4??

I had both the Typhon Save and the autosave, which I reloaded the latter first and did what it was doing for you, so I reloaded the TS instead and carried on.

Good to hear you got sorted though. 😉