Trophies not unlocking for PS5...

kaptainmyke

I spent almost an hour doing the shooting range perfect score and finally got the confetti to pop and the trophy did not unlock.

I tipped Moxxi 20,000 and trophy did not unlock.

I revived my other self and it did not unlock.

What is the deal with this game not unlocking trophies?  I loaded my level 50 character from PS4 and right away the trophies mentioned did not unlock but should have.

Trophies that auto popped from loading character from ps4:

• A hundred names for Sand
  • Swamped
  • City Slicker
  • Exoarchaelo

But did NOT unlock Master of all you Survey.....

Edited by kaptainmyke

• 3 months later...

I did the same, a few trophies pop'd early - slaughter domes (after completing 2/3) and complete all hunts (7/10).

My wife who is also playing is having issues with scanning the eridium plates, she has done all 30 multiple times and the one on the ship. 

Im still working on all the side quests (slow grind - since I decided to speed through campaign compared to when I played/platinumed it on ps4).       

• 6 months later...

I have had a similar issue when i upgraded 2 months ago

All of the location trophies popped and the eridian slabs too but that was it. Even if if i met the required criteria, trophies would not pop

The level 72 update came and i leveled up 1 of my existing characters and all the level up trophies popped

I decided to start a new playthrough to get the remaining trophies for platinum and maybe even 100% completion if i can be bothered playing arms race

That's when i noticed that the My name is early trophy is unobtainable for me because i have purchased everything from earl on each VH and he's still sold out even on a new playthrough

I have since reported this to 2k support and basically got told to keep an eye borderlands and other related twitter feeds for updates so god knows when they will actually get it fixed

14 hours ago, parr86lid said:

I have had a similar issue when i upgraded 2 months ago

All of the location trophies popped and the eridian slabs too but that was it. Even if if i met the required criteria, trophies would not pop

The level 72 update came and i leveled up 1 of my existing characters and all the level up trophies popped

I decided to start a new playthrough to get the remaining trophies for platinum and maybe even 100% completion if i can be bothered playing arms race

That's when i noticed that the My name is early trophy is unobtainable for me because i have purchased everything from earl on each VH and he's still sold out even on a new playthrough

I have since reported this to 2k support and basically got told to keep an eye borderlands and other related twitter feeds for updates so god knows when they will actually get it fixed

The only fix for that, is to delete all your saves and start over from scratch :(.