Co-Op Boosting Thread (Read first post!)

EsotericZ

boosting2.png 

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the Co-Op boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Looking for a person to play this with/nab the MP trophies! I get my PS5 tomorrow and this is my fist game I'll be playing! 

Anyone want to join send me a friend request (put SB in comment) - Let's have fun! 

PSN Esoteric-Z

Edited by Slamma

Yep, but there's nothing wrong with connecting with PS3T users now, right? There won't be that many people with PS5s this year due to the sold out pre-orders everywhere and most people will be playing Demon's souls, AC Valhalla or other titles instead of Sackboy so I think the thread is worthwhile. :)

12 minutes ago, thedarkness91 said:

Yep, but there's nothing wrong with connecting with PS3T users now, right? There won't be that many people with PS5s this year due to the sold out pre-orders everywhere and most people will be playing Demon's souls, AC Valhalla or other titles instead of Sackboy so I think the thread is worthwhile. :)

Just making sure y’all are aware! Both of you said this would be your first PS5 game... so I didn’t want you to launch it up, be ready to game together, and have your dreams smashed!

Nah that's true. I think most launch games will have their hiccups (look at Watch Dogs Legion and AC: Valhalla for game breaking bugs!!) but if they sort out multiplayer by Christmas then it'll be sweet. 

My copy of Sackboy just arrived in the mail but my PS5 is still at a depot in different city so I can't play haha...hopefully the console arrives tomorrow and I can try out this gem of a game. I'm actually super excited as I haven't played a LBP since the first one but this game looked the best out of the bunch IMO.

Edited by thedarkness91

• Slamma changed the title to PS5 Co-Op Boosting Thread (Read first post!)
  • Slamma pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

As an FYI for folks who want the co-op trophies and don't have a second controller. You can have a second account log in via remote play and get most of the trophies that way. It can take a bit of getting used to the touchscreen controls to move the second Sackperson around, but I was able to get a bunch of them solo.

20 hours ago, Barra333 said:

As an FYI for folks who want the co-op trophies and don't have a second controller. You can have a second account log in via remote play and get most of the trophies that way. It can take a bit of getting used to the touchscreen controls to move the second Sackperson around, but I was able to get a bunch of them solo.

Can you really, been looking into this and all i get is about the online, so can you confirm this is possible please.

Check my Sackboy trophies on PSNP. All of the co-op ones were done using my phone as player 2 (this account).

1. Login to your PS5  and the remote play app with your second account to establish the connection (only needs to be done once)

2. Log back in to your main account and load up Sackboy.

3. Login to the remote play app with your second account and connect to the PS5.

4. You should be able to hit :cross: on your phone screen to have the second player join. I sometimes had an issue where the remote play would not connect properly (PS5 screen was mirrored on the phone, but buttons didn't respond), but that seemed to be only if I tried to reconnect after previously using it. Restarting the PS5 solved the problem

I have used my phone as player 2 on 3 different games on my PS5 now.

20 minutes ago, Barra333 said:

Check my Sackboy trophies on PSNP. All of the co-op ones were done using my phone as player 2 (this account).

1. Login to your PS5  and the remote play app with your second account to establish the connection (only needs to be done once)

2. Log back in to your main account and load up Sackboy.

3. Login to the remote play app with your second account and connect to the PS5.

4. You should be able to hit :cross: on your phone screen to have the second player join. I sometimes had an issue where the remote play would not connect properly (PS5 screen was mirrored on the phone, but buttons didn't respond), but that seemed to be only if I tried to reconnect after previously using it. Restarting the PS5 solved the problem

I have used my phone as player 2 on 3 different games on my PS5 now.

Thanks for your reply, ive noticed you done this with your phone, could you replace the phone with a ps4 pro (currently sitting their unloved). Would use the phone but waiting for a call.

Edited by GTaceUK

11 minutes ago, GTaceUK said:

Thanks for your reply, ive noticed you done this with your phone, could you replace the phone with a ps4 pro (currently sitting their unloved). Would use the phone but waiting for a call.

I assume so? I've never used shareplay, so that might be an option? 

• Slamma changed the title to Co-Op Boosting Thread (Read first post!)
8 minutes ago, MidnightDragonDX said:

Fixed the thread title since we won’t need separate console threads. Thanks!

22 hours ago, Eredar said:

Looking for someone to do all the multiplayer trophies with, preferably this weekend.

(If you are willing to do the coop levels just for fun, I’m up for it too.)

Feel free to add me but please mention Sackboy.

PSN: Eredaar-

Timezone: GMT+1

I tried adding you but it won't let me send a message because your account is set to private. I'll gladly help though.