Welcome to the New PST

Mendel

1 minute ago, Whitey138 said:

So are you saying that it will link up to my PSN account and automatically update my list on here but I have to wait a few days to be able to keep track of what I have left in a game?

That's what I'm saying, yes. I don't have an ETA for the feed stuff right now, but as soon as I do I'll let everyone know.

Just now, Warbear said:

I know that it’s only been like, 45 minutes, but how is the majority of people that’s updated their avatars so clear? Mine look so blurry lol. I’m such a noob when it comes to cropping and resizing, etc. 

I literally just uploaded the picture i had on my computer without editing it at all.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Warbear said:

I know that it’s only been like, 45 minutes, but how is the majority of people that’s updated their avatars so clear? Mine look so blurry lol. I’m such a noob when it comes to cropping and resizing, etc. 

I found a tutorial online... It isn't going so well...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MikelAL93 said:

Great to see the new PST kicking off into high gear!

Hopefully we'll see how the new guide system will work in the near future, as well as the rest of the new features going up. :)

That reminds me, if you take a look at any of the front page guides, this one as an example, you'll get an idea of what the guide system will look like. Going forward, there will only be one version of guides, which will be displayed on the front page. We'll still have a discussion thread for guides in each game forum, but everything is going to be better integrated between the front page and forum, and it'll be a lot easier to write and get guides accepted once we all get the hang of the new system.

So happy this is up and running now. Hope everyone enjoys the new site and finds working out how to use it etc fun and intuitive.

Massive thanks to the guys who have been pushing and creating this, I know its been some effort and fuss behind the scenes, with allsorts to contend with along the way, but it will definitely be worth it. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Just in time before PS5 aswell eh?? Hehe, here is to the next gen!

Enjoy. ;)

I don't even know what I should be pestering for anymore. I guess maybe a new season of Rocket League League or Uncharted 4 League: Season 2, but those are minor compared to what we just got haha.

5 minutes ago, Mendel said:

That reminds me, if you take a look at any of the front page guides, this one as an example, you'll get an idea of what the guide system will look like. Going forward, there will only be one version of guides, which will be displayed on the front page. We'll still have a discussion thread for guides in each game forum, but everything is going to be better integrated between the front page and forum, and it'll be a lot easier to write and get guides accepted once we all get the hang of the new system.

Ok, so I have a guide that I have yet to submit. It's already posted in that game's forum (and was posted prior to the update). Is there a new process, or can I still submit to the submission forum? I'd like to test it out haha.

Edited by mcolwander90

3 minutes ago, mcolwander90 said:

I don't even know what I should be pestering for anymore. I guess maybe a new season of Rocket League League or Uncharted 4 League: Season 2, but those are minor compared to what we just got haha.

Ok, so I have a guide that I have yet to submit. It's already posted in that game's forum (and was posted prior to the update). Is there a new process, or can I still submit to the submission forum? I'd like to test it out haha.

I wouldn’t mind a new season of uncharted 4, I would just have to shake off the rust first. 

9 minutes ago, Warbear said:

I wouldn’t mind a new season of uncharted 4, I would just have to shake off the rust first. 

Same. I did the Survival stuff a year ago, but it's been a while since I played the main MP mode. That 2v2 match with Krid's team was so intense, and I honestly wouldn't mind a full season of that haha.

We do have the Uncharted movie coming out, so maybe having it close to then wouldn't hurt.

EDIT: Side note, will more reactions be added in the future? I'd love a Shocked Pikachu one.

Edited by mcolwander90

1 hour ago, Shiro2809 said:

I'm wondering about the "My Trophies" thing too, hopefully it's just not live yet? Was real useful for keeping track of what I actually had, lol.

Yep, nothing better than opening the trophy guide and marking off trophies I'd already earned, and being able to just see what was left. Definitely hoping it's a feature that just hasn't gone live yet.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LightspeedZombie said:

Okay, where did the "My trophies" and "My subscribed threads" go? 

My trophies will be tracked automatically when the next part of the update goes live. We're hoping to have it up fairly soon.

19 minutes ago, MidnightDragonDX said:

@Mendel FYI, my complaint about my name is only a problem on desktop. It shows up fine on mobile. If you can't see what it is precisely, the X is put on a second line.

I talked to RX about it (you aren't the only one having the issue). He wanted to make sure the update went well performance-wise, so a lot of addons weren't implemented yet, and fixing the name thing is one of them. It'll be fixed soon.

17 minutes ago, mcolwander90 said:

There will be a new process, but it may be a few days before everyone is comfortable with it, so just stand by for now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mendel said:

My trophies will be tracked automatically when the next part of the update goes live. We're hoping to have it up fairly soon.

Will we still have the option to add games to our game library, if they're not on our trophy list? I actually used the My Trophies section to track games I wanted to play in the future as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, LightspeedZombie said:

Will we still have the option to add games to our game library, if they're not on our trophy list? I actually used the My Trophies section to track games I wanted to play in the future as well. 

There will be some kind of Add to Collection thing, yeah, or a wishlist, something.