The Flash

OceanH

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, JuSt BLaZe said:

I like it, looking forward to DC's turn on the multiverse. I wonder what vehicle is hiding under the cover. Anohter batmobile?

Not just any Batmobile, it's the 1989 Tim Burton Batmobile! That was Michael Keatons Batman speaking throughout the trailer, he's making his return in this....which may open up for a future live action Batman Beyond movie where he's playing old man Bruce Wayne.

6 minutes ago, Viper said:

Not just any Batmobile, it's the 1989 Tim Burton Batmobile! That was Michael Keatons Batman speaking throughout the trailer, he's making his return in this....which may open up for a future live action Batman Beyond movie where he's playing old man Bruce Wayne.

Thanks man now the scene isn't that cool anymore and the surprise is...well... :coffee:.

• 1 year later...

This looks pretty good actually. But, the changes from The Flashpoint Paradox are a little strange. Instead of an emaciated Kal El...we're getting Kara. It looks like instead of Eobard Thawn they're keeping this timelines Barry and getting Zod again? And while we've known about Michael Keatons return for some time now...it looks like he's taking the place of Thomas Wayne as Batman, which I can only assume means they couldn't get Jeffery Dean Morgan back to play a grizzled Thomas Wayne Bats? Or even Lauren Cohan to play Joker. And it doesn't look like Aquaman and Wonder Woman are at war. 

After all the reshoots this movie got and Ezra Miller being a psychopath, I was worried about this one. But it looks pretty good. According to James Gunn this will reboot the DCU, so I'm mostly interested in seeing how that happens (then seeing how the hell Blue Beetle and Aquaman 2 still fit in). 

Edited by Viper

• 2 months later...

Both trailer look good man. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. I really hope this isn't just good editing. 

The Flash is my favorite DC hero, so I've been waiting for this movie! The Flash show has gone to absolute shit, and I'm not a fan of Ezra Miller in this role (I thought he was the weakest point of the Synder Cut with exception of his final scene), but I really want this to work.