This is me trophy help (Not a boosting thread)

stamp37

How many fights do you have to win for the Blitz battles trophy and can it be boosted in your opinion?

You need to win six fights in a row, they're either 1-minute MMA fights or KO-mode battles with a random weight class. Lose once and it's back to the start. It's ranked too so I don't think you can boost it.

The rules change once per day

You need to win six fights in a row, they're either 1-minute MMA fights or KO-mode battles with a random weight class. Lose once and it's back to the start. It's ranked too so I don't think you can boost it.

The rules change once per day

Maybe it will be like online draft on fifa

So u can boost if players are in the same round

Win a world title is harder than 2. You have to defend it now I won it np but lost on split decision when champion lol

Edited by Spurs Ben 316

Folks what's the crack with the online trophies, the ones involving winning a world title and blitz battles? Are they really difficult?

The world title trophy was the easiest for me you just gotta win 4 in a row my only problem is unless I did something wrong you can't pick what weight division you want and the blitz battle is a pain in the ass I'm fairly good at the game standing up I've made made it to round 5 of 6 I've giving up on the trophy for now and you can't boost it. Also you can get the platinum if your good enough in the 10 hour trial on EA play

Just got undisputed on 2nd attempt. I prob got very lucky came up against 2 caf. Then switched weight classes welterweight then again when defending belt to w straweight. Big up Weili Zhang won in 1st round.

Tip for anyone going for this for every weight class have 2 fighters in mind.

Onto Blitz battles

• Terminator changed the title to This is me trophy help (Not a boosting thread)