• 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://i.imgur.com/9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got platinum in about 45h. I wasted some time while trying to find last missing haiku- I haven’t any ‘?’ left on a map. Looks like I missed guy in Hiyoshi springs who should teach Jin about haiku in the first place. After I talked to him I got last ‘?’ poped on a map and plat after finishing haiku.

Voted 36-50 Hours based on my PS-Timetracker stats. They might be slightly inflated due to time spent watching Netflix with the game suspended, but they're still well within the range I voted anyways. The game is incredibly straightforward due to the excellent approach Sucker Punch took with collectibles in this game. They can all naturally be found without a guide by exploring and clearing the map. This is something all future game designers should take note of, as this makes collectible hunting significantly less tedious than many other games!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Around the 50 hour mark. played on normal difficulty which probably made it a bit longer. Clean up took a little while but one of my fastest platinum's. Just used a guide for a few hidden shrines and the 'legendary thief' outfit (have no idea who/what it is referencing and not sure how you would know you could climb all the way up that temple for the gear).

Enjoyable game with some really great moments, though a little overfamiliar in terms of side quests and collectables. Hope they add a NG+ mode. Might replay in 'Kurosawa mode' .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...