Re : Mind difficulty question

ratchet232

Hi all,

Just a quick question. Am just about to complete the main game and am considering picking up the re mind Dlc.

I remember the data battles from KH2 and some were majorly frustrating. Are these similar in difficulty, worse or possibly easier?

Any help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

Just a quick question. Am just about to complete the main game and am considering picking up the re mind Dlc.

I remember the data battles from KH2 and some were majorly frustrating. Are these similar in difficulty, worse or possibly easier?

Any help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance

The data battles are absolutely a considerable step up from 2, but they are all doable.

• 2 months later...

Don't get it unless your very skilled at the game, the data battles are very difficult. I'm on beginner and lvl 99 and can't beat xion or master xehanort. They knock your health down to 0 in seconds and don't give u chance to heal. I regret buying it since I can't do the rest of the dlc without beating these first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

They are difficult whatever difficulty you picked. The same stupid thing that occurred in other kh games, you simply can't decide on what difficulty to play certain fights because they are set on hard even if you chose beginner. 

I'd like to be given the chance to choose which difficulty to play the game on, regardless of trophies.