Slamma

Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I gave it a 2. Honestly, its really a 1, but since you do need to be conscious, I bumped it up to a 2, simply to distinguish from the VNs that need you to just start the game and skip til you get the plat.

The game was a disappointing joke. There is zero challenge and zero skill required. Well, I guess you do need to apply upgrades, but basically you will be so far ahead of the AI by the first corner, it is impossible to lose. The only 'difficult' part is the challenges, where sometimes you will need to stop long enough for the AI to catch up so you can shoot them. Even the Time Trials are so ridiculously simple, you should be able to clear the short ones by at least 30 seconds, and the long ones by a minute or more. The AI is beyond brain dead.

If you are looking for a good jet ski racer. This isn't it. If you're looking for a good story, yeah, you won't find it here. If you want fan service...buy a Switch.