Glitched Trophies for Definitive Version

xDrDeath

The devs fixed the Enforcer trophy but they might have also fixed the flying car exploit for the Explorer and Millionaire trophies :(.

UPDATE: The exploit has been partially fixed so it now only works on Easy and Normal but not Hard.

Good to know.

Hoping to milestone this game soon, so will be keeping an eye on any updates before I get there. ;)

Is this game still a complete mess? I’ve been holding off buying it until the trophies and game breaking bugs were fixed.

Yes it is :(: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/89333-leo-galante-gate-glitch/ plus there's no word yet as to if the Save File corruption bug has been fixed yet that's caused by playing the DLCs.

Yes it is :(: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/89333-leo-galante-gate-glitch/ plus there's no word yet as to if the Save File corruption bug has been fixed yet that's caused by playing the DLCs.

stuck on 187 of 189 posters, while i'm 100% percent certain i collected the 2 I'm missing from the stats, they are not there anymore to be collected. this sucks bit time. i took me a coll 5 to 6 hours to collect them all.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I also wondered if it's safe to pick it up now & not encounter a glitchfest or any plat-stoppers. If anyone could share their experience on how the game/trophies currently work, it would be cool. I'm seeing 4 platinum achievers just yesterday on PSNProfiles, so I guess it's probably mostly fixed by now, right?

• 1 month later...
I'm seeing 4 platinum achievers just yesterday on PSNProfiles, so I guess it's probably mostly fixed by now, right?

I second the motion, can anyone who had just finished the game confirm that they had not encountered any more trophy glitches?

Apparently the Enforcer has been fixed. I'm concerened about the other one that involves collecting all the NEW posters... this one was bugged the last time I checked.

Edited by Naps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/14/2021 at 10:54 AM, Konan064 said:

Was anyone playing this game in last 3-4 months? Is it now patched and playable?

I wanted to know about this as well. On PSNP they are saying it is still broken... anyone in here can say anything about this game if it is still a nightmare to play? Konan is still at 63% as of this writing and no platinum.  Not sure if it is because of the bugs and glitches or because the trophies skipped were the bad ones.

I take comfort that a lot of those that have completed the game are folks I know who are reliable and truthful to their words. But can someone else please confirm about this game's playability?

11 hours ago, Naps said:

Konan is still at 63% as of this writing and no platinum.  Not sure if it is because of the bugs and glitches or because the trophies skipped were the bad ones.

Cruise Control trophy never unlocked to me, I tried for appx 2 hours. I do not know if that's a glitch or something broken concerning trophy registry. Anyway, due to this, I stopped working on platinum.

Regarding the bugs or glitches - yes, they do exist, especially during the explosions or driving a car fast. I finished game on Normal, couple times struggling with critical issues e.g. the game crashed to desktop 3-4 times (always during a big shootout); one time a script after a fight was not started so I couldn't proceed through the door (rooftops shootout).

Having that in mind, I resigned from Hard playthrough.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the quick reply Konan despite me asking a year later.

On 5/5/2022 at 8:41 AM, Konan064 said:

Cruise Control trophy never unlocked to me, I tried for appx 2 hours. I do not know if that's a glitch or something broken concerning trophy registry. Anyway, due to this, I stopped working on platinum.

Indeed I do not remember this being a problem when I played it on the PS3 way back then. Maybe I will try this on a separate account and see how it goes. I am still 50/50 whether I would play this now or wait a bit more hoping that the devs would release a fix?  But it has been a while since these problems had been around and the devs do not seem to show any interest in properly fixing them.  So I really do not know how to deal with this.

Regarding the bugs or glitches - yes, they do exist, especially during the explosions or driving a car fast. I finished game on Normal... Having that in mind, I resigned from Hard playthrough.

This is starting to make me think again on playing this.  The Saboteur, a PS3 game I played recently also kept on crashing until it GSOD my console... so I am a bit worried that the PS4 might also cave-in leaving me with another broken console.  What a shame, Mafia 3 is such a beautiful game to miss out on.

Again thanks for sharing your insights regarding this. Cheers Konan!

5 hours ago, Naps said:

Thanks for the quick reply Konan despite me asking a year later.

No worries, mate

5 hours ago, Naps said:

Indeed I do not remember this being a problem when I played it on the PS3 way back then. Maybe I will try this on a separate account and see how it goes. I am still 50/50 whether I would play this now or wait a bit more hoping that the devs would release a fix?

I played it a year ago, something might be better; however I rather not bet on this.

5 hours ago, Naps said:

But it has been a while since these problems had been around and the devs do not seem to show any interest in properly fixing them.  So I really do not know how to deal with this.

True, any fix rather not going to happen.

5 hours ago, Naps said:

This is starting to make me think again on playing this.  The Saboteur, a PS3 game I played recently also kept on crashing until it GSOD my console...

Saboteur was a technical disaster indeed. Although, I never heard it destroyed any console entirely.

5 hours ago, Naps said:

So I am a bit worried that the PS4 might also cave-in leaving me with another broken console.

Rather not going to happen imho.

5 hours ago, Naps said:

What a shame, Mafia 3 is such a beautiful game to miss out on.

It is, indeed. Definitely the best game technically and in general gameplay.

5 hours ago, Naps said:

Again thanks for sharing your insights regarding this. Cheers Konan!

Likewise, mate

• Thanks 1