Trophy List

Savenger

Couldn't they have left the drive 1k miles trophy out :(

I never did the dlc, was it tedious this??

Iirc the trophy that was a bit of a pain in terms of taking a while was driving 30 different cars as some were quite rare and it took an age for them to spawn and more so in the places were they were more likely to, so waiting it out was a bit tedious??

Iirc the trophy that was a bit of a pain in terms of taking a while was driving 30 different cars as some were quite rare and it took an age for them to spawn and more so in the places were they were more likely to, so waiting it out was a bit tedious??

Extremely tedious, mate. It's ultra rare because of how tedious it is. You'd be lucky to have 200 miles clocked up by the time you plat the main game, so doing 1,000 miles just in a DLC... I stand by my theory that it was an error and should have been 100 miles but even that would have been a drag. There was a glitch you could do where you drive into a store front and it would allow you to freefall through the map, which I did for about 80% of the trophy but it still took hours upon hours to do and it's bullshit because you still had to press a button every 15 minutes to stop the game from pausing. Maybe that glitch will make a return, but even so it'll still be a huge grind.

I remember the base list being a bit long-winded back in the day, but I didn't mind it too much as I enjoyed the world enough to keep going. The DLC was way too much of a grind though. I ended up bouncing off it pretty hard and never went back.

According to few sites there charging a full $60 for this

There's gameplay on YouTube already and it looks almost the same as the PS3 version no way they remade the game if those videos are real definitely not worth the $60 unless it includes all 3 games

God I hope its not full price. The three games together, fair enough, good value even. I'd even give full price for just 1 & 2 bundled together. Lets hope they price them properly.

Just saw this tweet, and followed to links to buy on Steam and Xbox:

Looks like the whole trilogy is £50 on XB Store. Mafia II looks to be £25 on its own. I'm ok with that pricing.

EDIT: :ninja:

EDIT II: Just picked up the trilogy. €59.99. Mafia II is 51GB, a bit of a chunky lad.

Edited by Savenger