Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition - Set 2

Is it still possible to 100% this game on Vita?

Title. I've been wanting to jump into Minecraft for a while, and I've decided I want to do it on Vita.

The thing is, I'm guessing that support for the Vita version has been dropped, and there are so many trophies and so much DLC (and then all the talk about Bedrock and Legacy versions of the game) that I just want to check that the 100% is still actually possible on Vita.

I've done as much research as I can, but I don't keep up to date with Minecraft, so it would be good to get an answer from someone more familiar with the game. I could easily be missing a glitched/unobtainable trophy or something like that.

Yes but with great difficulty, because hardly anyone plays this version any more and with Cross-Save being removed with the recent 1.84 patch, it's no longer possible to import or export a trophy world so the (P)/100% will only get harder from here on out. Along with the trophies being a pain to get, the Vita version runs like garbage and is prone to crashing and major frame-rate issues.

If you haven't already started this version, I recommend skipping it and moving onto the PS4 release instead.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• 1 month later...

Not to mention the Expansion Pack 2 - Battle Mini Games. This one is going to be a chore and unlike on the PS3/PS4 which we can boost with extra controllers for split-screen coop, on the PSVita we need multiple handheld consoles to self-boost.  Also note that the BMG is only available of the now discontinued Legacy Console Editions which is only available on old versions (and accounts) of the game.

Cross-Save being removed with the recent 1.84 patch, it's no longer possible to import or export a trophy world...

Damn I did not know this, definitely a 7-8/10 difficulty now to 100%. the game.

Edited by Naps
... still itching to play the Vita version in 2023...