Around the Globe Full AFK Method

Lightsp33d1987

It seems like the Super Modified Nissan Skyline is a better way to boost this. I am trying this for the 99 laps Right now, he does faster lap time than the Bugatti lapping around 1.19 About 8 seconds a lap faster. But i am still trying to figure it out if he stays in line for a whole 99 laps with such good lap times

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
It seems like the Super Modified Nissan Skyline is a better way to boost this. I am trying this for the 99 laps Right now, he does faster lap time than the Bugatti lapping around 1.19 About 8 seconds a lap faster. But i am still trying to figure it out if he stays in line for a whole 99 laps with such good lap times

Any conclusion?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anybody using a turbo controller? And if so, what brand? Been looking at the Hori Pad 4, but wanted a little input before pulling the trigger on purchasing it.

You don't need it, I'm using a script on pc via remote play during the nights. The script automatically press x, so once the race is over it starts a new one by itself :applause: I do around 1600 Km per night.

• 3 weeks later...
how do you do that please?

There are different ways of doing it. See my thread for one way of doing it. You will need to have PS Remote Play and a computer program running at the same time but it works! It still takes over a week but you can leave your PS4 running all day and all night with these programs running on your PC/laptop and you'll rack up the mileage.

There are different ways of doing it. See my thread for one way of doing it. You will need to have PS Remote Play and a computer program running at the same time but it works! It still takes over a week but you can leave your PS4 running all day and all night with these programs running on your PC/laptop and you'll rack up the mileage.

It's a perfect way to get the miles in, but i'm running into the following problem. I have the Ultimate Edition of the game and the first car is the Grid Edition Jesko, so i can't choose the Veyron every time and the Jesko.. well, it doesn't do well. There is no way to hide the Grid Edition card as far as i can see.. any ideas? Setting things up in Ghost protocol is a nightmare to choose the second car every time, one time it worked, then never again..

So I finally got this at the weekend after grinding 21 days, only in the week for about 1k per day. If I wasn’t in lockdown and working from home wouldnt have been possible. Man that’s a grind! Just invert the accelerator and leave controller plugged in and remember not to let it turn itself off after a time. Cheers for that Codemasters

It's a perfect way to get the miles in, but i'm running into the following problem. I have the Ultimate Edition of the game and the first car is the Grid Edition Jesko, so i can't choose the Veyron every time and the Jesko.. well, it doesn't do well. There is no way to hide the Grid Edition card as far as i can see.. any ideas? Setting things up in Ghost protocol is a nightmare to choose the second car every time, one time it worked, then never again..

No idea sorry.

I had the Day One Edition and bought each season pass. In the car selection screen, I picked the Bugatti Veyron and after each race, it automatically had it as the first option and selected it.

Keep tinkering with the game and settings and see if you can get it going. If it worked once, it can work again...might just mean figuring it out but once you manage to do this, the platinum is very much obtainable.

No idea sorry.

I had the Day One Edition and bought each season pass. In the car selection screen, I picked the Bugatti Veyron and after each race, it automatically had it as the first option and selected it.

Keep tinkering with the game and settings and see if you can get it going. If it worked once, it can work again...might just mean figuring it out but once you manage to do this, the platinum is very much obtainable.

I have it set up now in a different way. I create a race, but set it to 5 rounds, so i chose 5 times Indy oval with 99 laps. Then before i choose the car, the Veyron, i start Ghost Protocol and continue your method. Now it runs 5 times the 99 laps, better then 1 time and then start again. i'm just over 30.000KM now, just about 20 times to go, should be ready in a day or 2 maybe 3. :) Tried other cars too, but they all crashed pretty quick, and cars that could work i couldn't choose because there was a Grid edition car on first pick. So i stick with the Veyron for now. Tomorrow i will try that one Skyline that seems to work too and is quicker.

Got it finally. But Codemasters.. don't ever do this again! :mad: If you would have brought seasons, okay. But you just discontinue the game after just 3 seasons, that got me about 13.000KM, with a lot of online sessions too. And then the grind begins..:guns:

Now the DLC trophies and i think i'm done with the game for now. Online is pretty much dead, so..

Got it finally. But Codemasters.. don't ever do this again! :mad: If you would have brought seasons, okay. But you just discontinue the game after just 3 seasons, that got me about 13.000KM, with a lot of online sessions too. And then the grind begins..:guns:

Now the DLC trophies and i think i'm done with the game for now. Online is pretty much dead, so..

Yeah I think a stronger online base and perhaps a fleet of online trophies might have helped with this one. I am on 2K miles and struggling with the motivation to go fo this. I have all the dlc ones 😔

I have it set up now in a different way. I create a race, but set it to 5 rounds, so i chose 5 times Indy oval with 99 laps. Then before i choose the car, the Veyron, i start Ghost Protocol and continue your method. Now it runs 5 times the 99 laps, better then 1 time and then start again. i'm just over 30.000KM now, just about 20 times to go, should be ready in a day or 2 maybe 3. :) Tried other cars too, but they all crashed pretty quick, and cars that could work i couldn't choose because there was a Grid edition car on first pick. So i stick with the Veyron for now. Tomorrow i will try that one Skyline that seems to work too and is quicker.

Glad to hear it's worked for you! That's awesome to hear!! I'm very happy for you and hope you can get to the platinum!

Just remember to back up your saves so no progress is lost each day. ;)

Glad to hear it's worked for you! That's awesome to hear!! I'm very happy for you and hope you can get to the platinum!

Just remember to back up your saves so no progress is lost each day. ;)

Got the platinum, and to make things complete the 9 trophies for the DLC's to get them all. :D But i think i'm done with this game for now, maybe i try to level up some more, but that's it, since the game isn't going to get updated any more. Anyway, thnx for your guide, it helped a lot! :applause: