PST Racing/Driving Leaderboard

stpatty

Update time!

Before I forget there was a bunch of new games added in the past week:

Zombie Hill Racing Trophies • PSNProfiles.com looks a bit crap

Gran Turismo 7 Trophies • PSNProfiles.com obviously doesn't

Splash Cars Trophies • PSNProfiles.com looks a bit shiny

Actually that looks quite fun:

Agent Intercept Trophies • PSNProfiles.com is on PS4 and PS5 and also looks quite fun:

And finally, the sequel we've all been waiting for! Crazy Chicken Kart 2 Trophies • PSNProfiles.com

The PS4 version of Gran Turismo has four different regional lists. I'm making an executive decision to avoid making a decision on rarity points until someone finishes one of them. I've no idea what rarities for them are going to look like but I think they'll be low, and I I think the player counts of them will be all over the place too. I hope we're all enjoying it.

2 minutes ago, Barra333 said:

@stpattyhow do you normally deal with multiple lists for rarity?

My first thought is to use the one with the most players. 

To the best of my knowledge nobody's earned one, so I haven't yet. I think @Destructor8 has one that does or is on the cusp of it. 

Since cases like this are going to be exceptionally rare and are very unlikely to include auto-popping if you were to play the other regional variations, I think I'll do it on a case by case basis. If someone plats the EU version and it's below 2, you get a point. If someone plats the NA version and it's above 2, you don't get a point.

2 hours ago, stpatty said:

To the best of my knowledge nobody's earned one, so I haven't yet. I think @Destructor8 has one that does or is on the cusp of it. 

Since cases like this are going to be exceptionally rare and are very unlikely to include auto-popping if you were to play the other regional variations, I think I'll do it on a case by case basis. If someone plats the EU version and it's below 2, you get a point. If someone plats the NA version and it's above 2, you don't get a point.

I think that's also the best way to do it. I don't really do other regional games so I'm probably only going to do it once. I might get around to Gran Turismo 7 eventually just not sure when though.

I think the only other game apart from Gran Turismo 7 where the regional rarity is currently affected like this is Assetto Corsa although the rarity counts for the Ultimate Edition as well since that is separate. I will do the Ultimate Edition as well although I will have to do it all again. There are only a few who have ever stacked multiple versions of Assetto Corsa who are actually my friends. The funny thing is that both of my friends who have stacked it multiple times haven't been able to get one of the versions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update time!

On 3/16/2022 at 7:59 AM, Easty said:

+1 Gran Turismo 7id Legends

I think more people should play this game because bugged trophies + only 22 achievers but not being below 2% rarity sucks!

Hey we found someone who's actually bought and played Grid Legends!

See? Nobody Cares | Know Your Meme

I kid of course, I'm sure it's lovely.

I've not being paying much attention to stuff this month but these all look a bit new:

Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Trophies • PSNProfiles.com

Speedway Racing Trophies • PSNProfiles.com

Super Toy Cars Offroad Trophies • PSNProfiles.com

Monster Energy Supercross 5 Trophies • PSNProfiles.com (how are they still making these)

Auto World Tycoon Trophies • PSNProfiles.com is... does this count?

Rekt! Trophies • PSNProfiles.com

I think that's everything.

9 minutes ago, stpatty said:

Hey we found someone who's actually bought and played Grid Legends!

I could've sworn they made some more humouristic tweets regarding the GT7 situation, and how you have instant access to every car in their game but it's the only one I found.

Also, who said I bought it? 👀 

18 minutes ago, stpatty said:

Yeah, and I wonder who keep playing these!

16 minutes ago, Easty said:

I could've sworn they made some more humouristic tweets regarding the GT7 situation, and how you have instant access to every car in their game but it's the only one I found.

Also, who said I bought it? 👀 

Yeah, and I wonder who keep playing these!

This is one, on the day GT7's servers were down

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, stpatty said:

I'm in a bit of a rut gaming-wise so I'm going to do Trackmania Turbo. Wish me luck boys, I'm sure this will help.

You will certainly need luck on your side for a few of the races. 

In other news, I've picked up Hot Wheels Unleashed, which I'm looking forward to getting stuck into as soon as I finish off Forbidden West. It's a Milestone game, and I'm one of the only people who seems to enjoy the majority of their output, so I reckon this will be solid. It certainly looks like good fun from what I've seen of it. 

Just now, The Alchemist said:

In other news, I've picked up Hot Wheels Unleashed, which I'm looking forward to getting stuck into as soon as I finish off Forbidden West. It's a Milestone game, and I'm one of the only people who seems to enjoy the majority of their output, so I reckon this will be solid. It certainly looks like good fun from what I've seen of it. 

I keep looking at HW, but hold off when I look at how life there is left in GT. Also need to decide on HW or Grid Legends. 

Update time!

#55 is my first rage post. It's so fucking annoying when you know you can do it and you keep making mistakes, then it gets much worse when you need to chain three of those together. Then you keep making mistakes at the bits you know you can do without mistakes.

On 3/26/2022 at 2:38 PM, Easty said:

+1

Monster Energy Supercross 5

Extra points for first achiever? ... 👀 

You'll need more than that to catch up to Dino.

New games:

Dieselpunk Wars Trophies • PSNProfiles.com is this a driving game? The trophies seem to lean that way.

Retro Pixel Racers Trophies • PSNProfiles.com looks like a shitter version of Super Pixel Racers which I'm sure we're all really sinking time into to get finished.

Slipstream Trophies • PSNProfiles.com looks like it might be interesting.

MotoGP 22 Trophies • PSNProfiles.com exists if you need more bikes in your life.

V-Rally 4 is down to £3.74 in the sale right now, so I might finally be tempted to buy it. It has quite a few online trophies. Anyone fancy it?

On 3/30/2022 at 9:42 PM, The Alchemist said:

I tried it out awhile ago & it's a very good game so you will like it a lot. I haven't got it yet as I already have so much to do but definitely will get that game sometime.

2 minutes ago, stpatty said:

Update time!

#55 is my first rage post. It's so fucking annoying when you know you can do it and you keep making mistakes, then it gets much worse when you need to chain three of those together. Then you keep making mistakes at the bits you know you can do without mistakes.

V-Rally 4 is down to £3.74 in the sale right now, so I might finally be tempted to buy it. It has quite a few online trophies. Anyone fancy it?

Nice to see you started it. It can be really annoying but after awhile you can get very consistent on almost everything. There are definitely a few that are way more annoying than everything else in it.

I have that game too but I never got around to doing it. It's meant to be quite long too.