What is this? And How to fix it?

Blaze Naruto Shippuden

When I'm on YouTube. This weird fuzzy thing happens for about like 5 seconds:

EdCFRBL.jpg

What is that called? How do I fix it?

I tried searching on google but it hard especially when I don't know what to search for.

Hmm I don’t know what it’s called either. Is it every video or just one channel’s? Is it consistently happening on the same video in the same time stamp?

I feel like I’ve seen similar issues before and it just turns out to be either how the video was captured or how the video was rendered, not necessarily an issue with your computer and/or connection.

I feel like I’ve seen similar issues before and it just turns out to be either how the video was captured or how the video was rendered, not necessarily an issue with your computer and/or connection.

This^

I've seen this a few times and it has always been either a fault with the video itself that happened during the upload process or there was a problem during the initial capture session but neither are caused by your Computer or Internet :think:.

Hmm I don’t know what it’s called either. Is it every video or just one channel’s? Is it consistently happening on the same video in the same time stamp?

It seems to happen only on YouTube videos. The videos are usually new and just uploaded. I haven't really thought about it happening to older dated videos or noticed it.

But when it happens, it is on a certain portion of the video. Even if I rewind it back to the same spot it still there. Refreshing and checking the same time stamp also the same. It can happen once or twice in the video or not at all.

I always wondered if it was something with my computer video settings or something but can never find anything wrong with my laptop.

This^

I've seen this a few times and it has always been either a fault with the video itself that happened during the upload process or there was a problem during the initial capture session but neither are caused by your Computer or Internet :think:.

You could be right. It does seem to happen to videos that were just uploaded. :think: