Trophy Discussion and Tips

The list is out for those of you who are interested.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10414-mega-man-zerozx-legacy-collection

Nothing overly scary here. Done it all before. There don't appear to be any trophies for collecting all of the Cyber Elves. So that is great (there was one I never could get in MMZ I want to get on the big screen if I can)

I'm just glad the list finally came out. Shouldn't be waiting until the couple of days before to get it...

I am curious about the hidden trophies though and would have wished there was more "get form here" type trophies since those were fun to get in Zero 2.

I'm just glad the list finally came out. Shouldn't be waiting until the couple of days before to get it...

I am curious about the hidden trophies though and would have wished there was more "get form here" type trophies since those were fun to get in Zero 2.

I'm not sure what you mean? All 38 are visible on PSN Profiles...

I'm just glad I don't have to get Jackson... I want to earn Jackson, but there was one elf where you have to pogo jump in Neo Arcadia I have never managed to get.

Zero 2 and after don't frighten me. Once I get the game done I plan to re-play most of the games and go for completion. I'm not good enough for S Ranks, though :p

I remember getting all the medals, I am pretty sure I got all forms, I am pretty sure I got all skills, I beat Omega. So yeah, should be fun.

Edited by shrapx

I'm not sure what you mean? All 38 are visible on PSN Profiles...

I'm just glad I don't have to get Jackson... I want to earn Jackson, but there was one elf where you have to pogo jump in Neo Arcadia I have never managed to get.

Zero 2 and after don't frighten me.

I've been searching for the trophy list for the last couple of days and the list didn't show up until early this morning, at least on this site. It might have been me just not doing enough research though *shrug*

I was always able to get all the Cyber Elves so that wouldn't have been a problem for me.

I've been searching for the trophy list for the last couple of days and the list didn't show up until early this morning, at least on this site. It might have been me just not doing enough research though *shrug*

I was always able to get all the Cyber Elves so that wouldn't have been a problem for me.

Oh. I thought you meant specifically the hidden trophies.

I'll be getting this on Friday.

There are only 38 trophies considering there are 6 games included for this collection. As I recall MMX Legacy Collection 1&2, have 50+ trophies each.

I haven't platinum MMX Legacy Collection 2 and MM11. So, i'm hoping I can get the platinum for this game.

I'll be getting this on Friday.

There are only 38 trophies considering there are 6 games included for this collection. As I recall MMX Legacy Collection 1&2, have 50+ trophies each.

I haven't platinum MMX Legacy Collection 2 and MM11. So, i'm hoping I can get the platinum for this game.

I haven't 11. I might take another stab at it some day, but as it stands I'm not worried about it.

XL2 isn't too terrible. If you can do the first, you should be able to do the 2nd. What is giving you issues?

The list for this collection looks pretty easy, for the most part. The only thing I am concerned about is the unknown Z-Chaser. But I wonder if that's boostable?

Does anyone know if the trophies are disabled if you use Save Assist? I know some specify they will not fire off if you use the Story casual mode.

I'll know tonight, I hope. The non-casual listed trophies aren't, I know that. But since I've only had enough time during lunch to get to the Resistance Base, I can't say any more than that.

Edit:

I just beat Mega Man Zero with Casual Mode turned OFF and Save Assist turned ON. The trophy did pop, so your good :)

It really does make it quicker if speed is an issue.

First time to play this series, are there any missable trophies in six games?

Yes. I am working on a guide I hope to have done in a few days.

The two missables in Mega Man Zero are Ice Breaker and Permission to Enter

I THINK that if your ranking dips, it's possible to bring it back up, but it's better to stay at A or S.

The door to Ciel's room is locked at lower ranks.

Leviathan will not summon her Ice Dragon attack at lower ranks.

I have to dig into the other lists to know more, but in Mega Man Zero 2 you need to have an A or S rank to learn an EX Skill when beating a boss, so that is also something to bare in mind.

Edited by shrapx

Yes. I am working on a guide I hope to have done in a few days.

The two missables in Mega Man Zero are Ice Breaker and Permission to Enter

I THINK that if your ranking dips, it's possible to bring it back up, but it's better to stay at A or S.

The door to Ciel's room is locked at lower ranks.

Leviathan will not summon her Ice Dragon attack at lower ranks.

I have to dig into the other lists to know more, but in Mega Man Zero 2 you need to have an A or S rank to learn an EX Skill when beating a boss, so that is also something to bare in mind.

Thank you dude, so i just pay more attention while playing megaman zero 1 and 2. I am looking forward to seeing your great effort.

Thank you dude, so i just pay more attention while playing megaman zero 1 and 2. I am looking forward to seeing your great effort.

I THINK the only other missable trophy is Try Growin' That Back! (B), being that you have to do that against a particular boss so you have one, maybe 2 attempts total. But if the 2nd attempt is in the last stage, then it's not missable. I don't recall when the boss gauntlet takes place, or even if all 8 are in it or not because they weren't in MMZ. I think they are in MMZ3. It's been awhile.

I do not believe there are any others, at this time. But I don't remember alot of the specifics of ZX or ZXA.

IIRC, there are 2 or 4 Hacker Elves that will give you an automatic A rank for that mission before you are penalized for it in Mega Man Zero. And as soon as you get the A/S Rank, you can go into Ciel's room. I was able to get A rank on the first mission (Saving Ciel/Returning to Base) and go there.

I also think you just had to use the Z-Sabre/Saber on Blazin' Flizard's tail. I could be wrong...but there's the flamethrower attack that he uses where his tail is vulnerable and you can get it that way.

Until I checked the trophy list, I never knew there was a hidden sub-boss in Phoenix Magnion's stage.

I keep going throught it and I still can't find Gazamir, I keep fighting Phoenix before finding the sub-boss.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/9348/f61c5e57-107b-489e-b3c3-79d2d502bb00.jpg Crab For Dinner Tonight? (B)

Defeat Gazamir in Mega Man Zero 2.

Gazamir is an optional sub boss that can be found in Phoenix Magnion’s stage and requires a little bit of a longer path out of your way to reach him. In the room before the first of the power generators, you will be on a blue platform above a Pantheon enemy. You want to angle a Tellybomb at this enemy to open a path below, then take the ladder down. In this new area, you need to create paths with the Tellybomb. Work your way right, then up and left again then right again. Now go up to the next area where you have to cross a molten lava pit with some collapsing walkways. At the end of that room is another ladder on the right wall. Once you start climbing it, you will face off against the Gazamir. Use Buster attacks quickly on its face to take it down. Once you do, the trophy will pop.

I'm in the middle of ZXA. All other games are done. I hope to post a guide soon. In the mean time, ask and ye shall receiveith.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/9348/f61c5e57-107b-489e-b3c3-79d2d502bb00.jpg Crab For Dinner Tonight? (B)

Defeat Gazamir in Mega Man Zero 2.

Gazamir is an optional sub boss that can be found in Phoenix Magnion’s stage and requires a little bit of a longer path out of your way to reach him. In the room before the first of the power generators, you will be on a blue platform above a Pantheon enemy. You want to angle a Tellybomb at this enemy to open a path below, then take the ladder down. In this new area, you need to create paths with the Tellybomb. Work your way right, then up and left again then right again. Now go up to the next area where you have to cross a molten lava pit with some collapsing walkways. At the end of that room is another ladder on the right wall. Once you start climbing it, you will face off against the Gazamir. Use Buster attacks quickly on its face to take it down. Once you do, the trophy will pop.

I'm in the middle of ZXA. All other games are done. I hope to post a guide soon. In the mean time, ask and ye shall receiveith.

Appreciate your time and efforts

I am still not starting the game. Waiting for your platinun guide and play it thoroughly. Thanks !!

Appreciate your time and efforts

I am still not starting the game. Waiting for your platinun guide and play it thoroughly. Thanks !!

I posted it last night. im adding a few more notes but its basically done.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/mega-man-zero-zx-legacy-collection/342879-mega-man-zero-zx-legacy-collection-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Edited by shrapx