What Do You Think The Trophies Will Be?

Iceyice

I'm pretty certain there will be Hardcore/Speedrun ones, but i don't remember if there were any timed sequences in the game that would bring a trophy.

Maybe a defeat Grave Digger in a certain amount of time or something.

Maybe there will be a Mercenaries mode again.

April will be here before we know it!

I'm shocked they removed the Nemesis suffix. Will that affect his royalties? :whistle:

EDIT: I see they are ditching Mercenaries mode.

Edited by Iceyice
Spelling

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure there will be a similar list like RE2Remake which I'd look forward to but what I do not want to see is a lot of added Resistance trophies.

Regardless on how the list is going to turn out I will fight my way through it, like every other RE game I've played and completed before. (P) :dance:

I'd look forward to but what I do not want to see is a lot of added Resistance trophies.

This has me worried a little bit. I wished Project Resistance was a separate game because of how tedious/bad online trophies tend to be. If it's all time consuming then that'll be fine but if it involves reaching a certain area without getting hurt, without using certain items, without dying, without anyone on your team dying, ect. On top of this add speedrun trophies and I'm predicting It'll be quite the pain.

As for the RE 3 i expect almost the same copy/paste trophies from RE 2.

Edited by Taizuke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...