Nice to see a solid plat once in awhile in here. Well done.

Agree with Jak. Well done mate, I wish i’d have stuck it out with the PS3 version all them years ago.

Update coming today guys. ;)

What do you mean? All my plats are solid. :whistle:

But jokes aside thanks guys, fortunately I left it 6 years ago with lvl 86 and ~ $10 millions (using a duplicate glitch or something before Rockstar patches it :eyes: ) so the grinding online wasn't that terrible. Had to replay the whole solo for the 70 Gold medals though so I'm glad it's finally done!

Now I just need the 2 annoying Doomsday Heists trophies on the PS4 version and I'll be done with this game forever. :p

Had to replay the whole solo for the 70 Gold medals though so I'm glad it's finally done!

Jesus mate, every credit for that! I cba with that AT ALL!! Its what put me off going for the (P) in RDR2 having to gold all missions. A completely pointless task in a game that despite a good story, was duller than ditch watter!

Jesus mate, every credit for that! I cba with that AT ALL!! Its what put me off going for the (P) in RDR2 having to gold all missions. A completely pointless task in a game that despite a good story, was duller than ditch watter!

I'd rather do 70 gold medals again than hunting elusive animals that only appear every 50 hours. :rolleyes:

There's a lot of easy missions. :p

• Ashbo locked and unlocked this topic