Server Shutdown March 10, 2020

Terminator

The servers are closing on March 10th, 2020: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/82321-server-shutdown-march-10-2020/

UPDATE 1: Due to a glitch, only existing players are able to access the servers and new ones are locked out :(.

UPDATE 2: It's rumoured that Fifa 18 and 19 can be used to fix this problem but do note that both games are currently unPlatinumable.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

Maybe it's just me but I cannot start an online game. I connect to the EA servers every time but after I keep getting a message saying "unable to retrieve the EA terms and conditions at this time".

There's is nothing wrong with my internet considering I play online all the time. Maybe it has been shut down early.

*edit* Just read that a workaround is to load up another EA game and except the terms there and that might work but I'm not going to put another game I'll probably never finish on my account and it doesn't even work. Glad I tried this on my dummy account first.

Edited by PUNISHER PREMIER

Maybe it's just me but I cannot start an online game. I connect to the EA servers every time but after I keep getting a message saying "unable to retrieve the EA terms and conditions at this time".

There's is nothing wrong with my internet considering I play online all the time. Maybe it has been shut down early.

*edit* Just read that a workaround is to load up another EA game and except the terms there and that might work but I'm not going to put another game I'll probably never finish on my account and it doesn't even work. Glad I tried this on my dummy account first.

That is a common glitch with several EA games from this era but you can use the T&Cs from another EA game from the same time period, to fix this glitch. See my Mercenaries 2 glitch thread for details, since that has the same problem :): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/mercenaries-2-world-in-flames/80649-listen-up-people-servers-still-up-always-have-been.html