Chapter 5 Help

Tussell

Alright, I'm not sure if I'm just absolutely blind, or absolutely stupid. (I know I'm at least pretty stupid) I'm stumped here. I like to think I'm good with these things, but I gotta ask.

I've noticed a lot of people have posted about being stuck on Chapter 5, specifically with trying to find the Moonchalice, on various online forums - I'll admit, I finally broke and had to look this up, hahaha.

I'm having the same issue. I just finished the Armory Tombs, and the only missions I have available to me at the moment are Destroy the Crucible of Souls (CH 2), Avenge the Guild of Steel (CH 3) and this one, Aquire a Moonchalice (CH 5). At the moment, Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 quests are out of my level range.

I've seen two possible solutions, one from a developer on Steams discussion boards, and I've tried both -

1) I don't seem to see the dude in the throne in the Meltwater Basin near the trader, and I don't recall if I previously talked to him or not, but the name sounds familiar so I feel like I have.

2) The door to the House of Eagle is still locked.

Can anyone help to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!