Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Wrenchguy

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

Edited by Terminator
Turning into a proper boosting thread.

Anyone want to boost for the online trophies? haha

It honestly doesn't look to bad from a trophy standpoint. Always loved MLB the show as a game.

It's very tough to boost this game.

If you're thinking about the 'Welcome to the chip' trophy, you're most likely out of luck as you will eventually have to face really good players with God-squads to reach Championship Series level online.

Now that right there is one of the reasons why I don't do online competitive shit very much. I always get paired with someone who plays this shit 24/7/365 and knows it like the back of his hand. For example, last time I did a one on one Rocket League game I got the shit kicked out of me 20-1 in a five minute game. And every damned time I've tried to play online versus in the last two Mortal Kombat titles, I'm always stuck facing off against Sonic Fox caliber players who can pull 15 hit 60% damage combos out of their asses left and right. So I'm sure it'd be more of the same if I were to try the online in this game. Odds are I'd get stuck going up against someone who's pitched a dozen perfect games in a row or some shit. :facepalm:

It might be a good idea to wait until mlb the show 2020 releases and most of the community transfers over before attempting to boost this. After all i think the show 17 and 18 servers are still up so we should have plenty of time to knock this out once the next game releases.

Note that MLB The Show 16s' servers are still up as well. I don't know if SIE San Diego Studios planning to shutdown 16 and 17 at the same time or extended server lifespan but this will be boostable after 1-2 years imo (as it might be tedious because you might have to prepare some dummies like Victorious from MLB The Show 16).

• 2 weeks later...
Just 2, which is to make the championship. That's hard and there's one to get gear for Diamond Dynasty which you can get right away.

Thank-you I figured that 'Welcome to the Chip' was online only - you said there's one more related to Diamond Dynasty, what's the name of that trophy please?

Thank-you I figured that 'Welcome to the Chip' was online only - you said there's one more related to Diamond Dynasty, what's the name of that trophy please?

That one is 'The more you know,' which is just completing the DD tutorial. Don't back out until you finish. I did early in the season, and luckily SDS fixed it.

• 4 weeks later...
That one is 'The more you know,' which is just completing the DD tutorial. Don't back out until you finish. I did early in the season, and luckily SDS fixed it.

Thanks for confirmation. Seeing as the trophy 'Something to Talk About' is also related to Diamond Dynasty I would assume this could be classified as online only as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just found out that there's a method to boost the "Welcome to the Chip" trophy.

Looking for at least one partner to boost this with.

Hey, you still looking to boost the Welcome to the Chip trophy? I'm currently around 730 and need 2-3 more wins for my trophy. I'll help boost you as well.

mat1050able said:
Hey, you still looking to boost the Welcome to the Chip trophy? I'm currently around 730 and need 2-3 more wins for my trophy. I'll help boost you as well.

Yes, still waiting for someone to boost this with.

Send me a message or leave your PSN ID.

EDIT: Done, game deleted.

Edited by SparrowJK

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...