Location not showing up or counting towards location trophies

InSpiritOfBash

I'm having a bit of issues with getting the trophy for all name locations in Pandora. It states I have one missing for the entire planet but every location states I have found them when I select each area and then press L3. It's also showing area progress as 92 or 84 percent when everything is done. Am I the only one noticing this or having this issue? If you've had issues and found a work around then please let us know. Probably going to try and email gearbox sooner or later.

I'm having a bit of issues with getting the trophy for all name locations in Pandora. It states I have one missing for the entire planet but every location states I have found them when I select each area and then press L3. It's also showing area progress as 92 or 84 percent when everything is done. Am I the only one noticing this or having this issue? If you've had issues and found a work around then please let us know. Probably going to try and email gearbox sooner or later.

Have you been to the Slaughter Shaft in Konrad's Hold? It is a unique location that doesn't appear on the Konrad map.

Interesting and thanks for highlighting this. I've beaten the main game and I'm now strolling through all side missions and trying to 'unlock' all areas of each location in their entirety.

Will keep this in mind and hope it doesn't happen.

Edited by Cyanide Breath Mint

My location trophy for pandora is messed up went through each area and it shows that I’ve found all areas but says I’m missing one these trophies are stupid.

Did you see my post above? It may help solve your issue. Most people on the Discord were missing the one I pointed out because it is a separate entity.

Interesting and thanks for highlighting this. I've beaten the main game and I'm now strolling through all side missions and trying to 'unlock' all areas of each location in their entirety.

Will keep this in mind and hope it doesn't happen.

You should also keep in mind that theres 2 maps where you have to stand in VERY specific locations. Literally on a random rock hugging a wall to get it to say area discovered. I forget which maps, but I was able to find them using PowerPyx's guide.

I also had an issue that I reported them (and they didnt care :rolleyes:) where Athena's said 4/5 even though I had found every location several times from both directions. I had 0 black left of my map and it still said 4/5. Luckily the all locations trophy popped though. It STILL says 4/5 lol. Its a great game, but theres a lot of little annoying things that need to be fixed.

You should also keep in mind that theres 2 maps where you have to stand in VERY specific locations. Literally on a random rock hugging a wall to get it to say area discovered. I forget which maps, but I was able to find them using PowerPyx's guide.

The two you are talking about are definitely General's Perch in Konrad's Hold and then the waterfall location where Hammerlock is, cause those are the two I missed after thorough exploration. I also missed a location in Sandblast (I think) that doesn't show up when you transition travel there, you have to leave that area and then come back.

I have no idea what side missions or areas to discover I have left :(

I can't find any missions anywhere and I thought I did them all.

Have you done the circles of slaughter? You don't have the trophy for that yet and they have locations and count as side missions.

Have you done the circles of slaughter? You don't have the trophy for that yet and they have locations and count as side missions.

I guess not since I don't have the trophy for that either. But the world map says I've completed 96/96 missions :confused:

Edit: Yep, looks like I missed the circle of slaughter on Promethea. If it wasn't for PowerPyx's videos I would've had no idea about that one. :(

Edited by thabg23

The two you are talking about are definitely General's Perch in Konrad's Hold and then the waterfall location where Hammerlock is, cause those are the two I missed after thorough exploration. I also missed a location in Sandblast (I think) that doesn't show up when you transition travel there, you have to leave that area and then come back.

No. I had those already. They were:

Pandora - The Splinterlands

Logan’s Spar (requires very specific positioning, small area)

http://www.powerpyx.com/wp-content/uploads/borderlands-3-named-locations-the-splinterlands-2-300x169.jpg

Promethea - Neon Arterial

Restricted Catacombs (*requires very specific positioning)

http://www.powerpyx.com/wp-content/uploads/borderlands-3-named-locations-neon-arterial-6-300x169.jpg

No. I had those already. They were:

Pandora - The Splinterlands

Logan’s Spar (requires very specific positioning, small area)

http://www.powerpyx.com/wp-content/uploads/borderlands-3-named-locations-the-splinterlands-2-300x169.jpg

Promethea - Neon Arterial

Restricted Catacombs (*requires very specific positioning)

http://www.powerpyx.com/wp-content/uploads/borderlands-3-named-locations-neon-arterial-6-300x169.jpg

Nice I was missing the Restricted Catacombs (Promethea - Neon Arterial), Jason's waterfalls (Eden 6, Floodmoor Basin), Avie’s Fort (Pandora, Devil’s Razor) - somehow I most have done side quest in co-op.

All locations trophy popped for me when I’d done Slaughterhouse Challenges and the Proving Grounds Trials.

I purposely left these as I knew they’d be the remaining ones and upon doing the final Proving Ground, it popped. Think it popped as soon as I entered the area prior to speaking to the guardian.

• 1 month later...

Think I worked this out.

If you have both normal and TVHM campaigns running, then you have to have visited all the zones in both, including revisiting the circles of slaughter and proving grounds even if you have previously visited all the locations in that zone already on normal.

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
A little off topic but I have an issue with the Drought missions, my missions are saying 7/8 even though they are all done when I compare them to a quest list for that area.

Should I give up or carry on with everywhere else and just take it the numbers are glitching out?

If the trophy doesn't pop after double checking all of the locations via PowerPyx's Location Guide, then there's a good chance you will have to start over with a new character :(.