• 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

9uNRreI.png 

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

I got the Platinum trophy last night after about 45 hours of playtime, though there were no guides available at that point and at least 5 hours were spent just looking for some of the locations so I would say between 35 and 40 hours would be a good estimate with a guide.

Took me 45 hours and I did roughly half of the side missions on Mayhem, meaning a huge amount of extra time was spent. Both in regards to backtracking to the actual areas for the missions as well as higher difficulty.

If someone were thorough with side missions and locations on their first playthrough a 25-35 hour plat is totally reasonable. Someone with a good guide and decent skill could absolutely scratch push for a sub 20 hour plat.

I still voted 36-50 because that's where I fell in line. However, with guide(s) in hand 30 hour average seems like a good bar to shoot for.

I’m only missing the shooting range trophy, but I’m still under 45 hours. I also ran a lot of side missions in mayhem, but did this to gear up for the harder circle of slaughter content. Looks like a 45-50 hours platinum for most.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say 45-50 hours. Story/side missions are straightforward, there's a lot of side missions so that will take quite some time, though they don't feel like fedex quests and they don't drive you away from the main area too much which is a good thing. Then cleaning up is pretty quick.

• 2 weeks later...

69 hours...

I spent a lot of time entering Matchmaking to find a suitable party capable of winning in the Slaughterhouse 3000 arena. If the game wasn't so glitchy and buggy, I might've done it sooner.

Some of the trophies like the rewards from the manufacturers could've been acquired during the story but I wasn't paying attention so ended up spending a few more hours.

• 3 weeks later...

It took me 72 Hours with Zane on my first playthrough...but I did absolutely everything you could do, and a lot of time was spent being meticulous about unshading every inch of every map and opening everything I could possibly find.

Took me about 38 hours on my second playthrough with Amara to finish the story and a few side missions. So I voted 36-50 hours...if you're not as OCD about it as I am, you should get it within that time frame.

Edited by TheViper4Life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...