Trading Thread (DON'T ask for hacked/modded items)

Terminator

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free to anyone that wants them, 1st come 1st served.

I've got 2 Talking Fish decorations, and 2 Tactical Tentacles weapons trinkets in my inventory.

Weapons trinket is a legendary, and the decoration means you can rinse the I'm Floundering Up Here trophy from the latest dlc whilst on Sanctuary III.

PSN id is mickywrx

• 1 month later...

Looking for an M10 x18 Bangstick. Wanting to try out a build I saw, but can't find the gun. Anointment isn't important. I haven't much to trade, as most of my time on m10 has been random looking for this weapon.

PSN is Soleiko. Thanks in advance to anyone able to help.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I haven't really played since May. Anyone have any mayhem 10 Cartel stuff laying around? Specifically the OPQ, Yellowcake, or NoPewPew? Bonus points if any of them are anointed with +150% Radiation damage if low on health for my 1hp Moze build or dataspike on action skill end for my Rakk Flak. I know they'll be capped at lvl 57 but my mayhem 4 NoPewPew is still putting in serious work on mayhem 8 Tentacles DLC so I'm sure they'll still be relevant in my load outs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting in here early. Looking for a Vindicator Ghast Call and a decently rolled halloween shotgun lv65 - m10. Shotgun I'll probably find on my own, but last year I only ever got the base ghast call grenade and needed to trade to get the better versions. I'm anticipating the same level of crappy rng this year

Already got multiples of the event shield though if anyone needs it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, i am having difficulty with the firing range trophy and thought i would see if anyone had an infinity pistol up to level 42 that i could borrow to try and make this trophy easier, i am having no luck at all with RNG :(

Please DM me, PSN: Mav1337

thanks in advance for any assistance.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All, i am having difficulty with the firing range trophy and thought i would see if anyone had an infinity pistol up to level 42 that i could borrow to try and make this trophy easier, i am having no luck at all with RNG :(

Please DM me, PSN: Mav1337

thanks in advance for any assistance.

That's not good. Try it with a dictator in bipedal mode so it has that super wide 7 bullet spread. Easiest with ammo regen Moze but I did it on zane. Sorry I can't give you anything myself, as all my characters are at or very near 65.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...