Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

On 9/29/2022 at 7:20 AM, Michael Bromley said:

Looking for a shared story coop partner

UK timezone

smileySOUP1989

I'll help you knock it out, tried to PM you on PSN but couldn't due to your privacy.

I'm CST in USA but on all day

Anyone wants to play Shared Story, PSN name is Weapon_X, just IM me on PSN if you want to knock out co-op trophy. Quick runthrough, no collectibles, probably going to kill everyone.

Also, this is for PS5 version :)

Edited by trikster40

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PSN: the_mdt
NOTE: I mainly need help with the PS5 version, but there's no page for it on this forum that I can find. I wouldn't mind help with the trophy on PS4, as I could also try platinum'ing that one as well, but currently the only trophy on PS5 I'm missing is the Shared Story one. I've found all collectibles, I don't need to poke around looking for that stuff myself, and if we're talking about PS4, I can do that again myself through Curator's Cut and the like. So I need the Shared Story trophy for PS5, but I wouldn't mind helping someone get it for PS4 to get it myself.
Time Zone: EST

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 2:47 AM, themdt said:

PSN: the_mdt
NOTE: I mainly need help with the PS5 version, but there's no page for it on this forum that I can find. I wouldn't mind help with the trophy on PS4, as I could also try platinum'ing that one as well, but currently the only trophy on PS5 I'm missing is the Shared Story one. I've found all collectibles, I don't need to poke around looking for that stuff myself, and if we're talking about PS4, I can do that again myself through Curator's Cut and the like. So I need the Shared Story trophy for PS5, but I wouldn't mind helping someone get it for PS4 to get it myself.
Time Zone: EST

I would be available to do shared story if you haven't got the trophy yet for PS5. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. I am looking for someone who may help me with three trophies:
1. Secret 12 from chapter Matters of Heart - I need someone who has the save of the game and can invite me for shared play. I did it between ps5/ps4 consoles which I own but only second player (invited one) has the secret registered correctly, not the host.
2. Alex and Julia romance maxed - invitation method if possible?
3. No-one survived - invitation method if possible?

My PSN is HugoL33 and I play on ps5.

• 2 weeks later...

Platform: PS5 (but this game has crossplay between PS4 & PS5 I think)

Trophies looking to boost: Learning to work together - Finished the Shared Story (Don't care for collectibles or endings....just want to get this done as fast as possible)

PSN ID: hckjimmypop

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time/PST (Cali)

Message me via PSN. Make sure you have Man of Medan in the message.

• 2 weeks later...