Trading Thread (DON'T ask for hacked/modded items)

Jester695

Is anyone interested in this? A place to list "rare" items (plans or gear) they have or are seeking.

I just hit level 50, and know I'd want to find some max-level stuff that will last me the rest of the way.

I have right now:

3-star Lvl 50 Zealot's Robot Left Arm

3-star Lvl 50 Two Shot Assault Rifle

3-star Lvl 40 Bloodied Single Action Revolver

3-star Lvl 25 Quad Broadsider

2-star Lvl 45 Vampire Crossbow

2-star Lvl 45 Vampire Mr Handy Buzz Blade

2-star Lvl 40 Hunter's Combat Knife

Plenty of 1-star stuff

Marsupial mutation serum

I'd be interested in the mutation serums for: Eagle Eyes, Electrically Charged, Grounded, Healing Factor, and Plague Walker...….and the plan for Lever Gun (or if someone has the plan redeemed, craft me a level 50 one and I'll pay you for it).

Trying to learn how the pricing works now also, as some of the specific prefix weapons have a hefty price tag in-game.

So what are people looking for?

Edited by Jester695

Jester, you should probably check out Reddit - They actually have trading hubs, so you can get a good grasp on what you can get for your items, arrange buys, and so on.

I think on those trading hubs, most of the serums go for 500 to 1,000 caps, but it's been a while since I bought one. The lever action rifle plan is around 1,500, but you can also now find it at vendors more often. I think I bought one off the robot at Camden Park.

Jester, you should probably check out Reddit - They actually have trading hubs, so you can get a good grasp on what you can get for your items, arrange buys, and so on.

I think on those trading hubs, most of the serums go for 500 to 1,000 caps, but it's been a while since I bought one. The lever action rifle plan is around 1,500, but you can also now find it at vendors more often. I think I bought one off the robot at Camden Park.

Yes, I was actually perusing there when you posted. I just saw a Lever Gun plan for $1800+ at a vendor. Maybe I'll try the treasure maps that can drop the gun before dishing out so much.

• 10 months later...

Going to jump on this (kinda)

Basically about to get the 100%, just have a few more days worth of raider rep and the last lvl of foundation rep and I will be done.

I have around 3 bobble heads, 7 magazines and plenty of lvl 40-50 armour. Recipes etc All on sale for $1 at my vendor

If anyone is interested in these as I’ll be done with the game for good, it’s up for grabs

Any new starters I will happily drop a load of water, stinpaks and radaways etc

Going to jump on this (kinda)

Basically about to get the 100%, just have a few more days worth of raider rep and the last lvl of foundation rep and I will be done.

I have around 3 bobble heads, 7 magazines and plenty of lvl 40-50 armour. Recipes etc All on sale for $1 at my vendor

If anyone is interested in these as I’ll be done with the game for good, it’s up for grabs

Any new starters I will happily drop a load of water, stinpaks and radaways etc

Yeah Reddit is the way to go for vending, and FB. I just got back into the game after 6 months away. Collecting plans mostly, and giving away most of my other stuff cheap to newbies. I'll buy your armor and parlay it on to other people if you want. (Not much I want for myself, just hunting plans I don't know for something to do.) Can add me at PSN: jester695 if you want.

Yeah Reddit is the way to go for vending, and FB. I just got back into the game after 6 months away. Collecting plans mostly, and giving away most of my other stuff cheap to newbies. I'll buy your armor and parlay it on to other people if you want. (Not much I want for myself, just hunting plans I don't know for something to do.) Can add me at PSN: jester695 if you want.

Good shout. Looks like I’ll have to finally join reddit!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...