Arcade 1 up

DISCOKING

No it’s not marvel vs capcom it’s a pure marvel cabinet - although they are all capcom games, they have no capcom characters

It has 3 arcade games

Marvel superheroes

X-men: children of the atom

Punisher

I would guess that it’s just a matter of time before you get a versus cabinet with these 3 games

Marvel superheroes vs street fighter

X-Men vs street fighter

Marvel vs capcom

Here is the site with product information:

https://arcade1up.com/products/marvel-cabinet

I’m also kind of interested in the Mortal Kombat cabinet with

Mk

Mk 2

Ultimate mk 3

Edited by DISCOKING

No it’s not marvel vs capcom it’s a pure marvel cabinet - although they are all capcom games, they have no capcom characters

It has 3 arcade games

Marvel superheroes

X-men: children of the atom

Punisher

I would guess that it’s just a matter of time before you get a versus cabinet with these 3 games

Marvel superheroes vs street fighter

X-Men vs street fighter

Marvel vs capcom

Here is the site with product information:

https://arcade1up.com/products/marvel-cabinet

I’m also kind of interested in the Mortal Kombat cabinet with

Mk

Mk 2

Ultimate mk 3

That's awesome!

At my local Walmart, there is a 1UP Street Fighter display cabinet. One thing that concerns me is that the controls on it are broken... but I'm not sure if its a case of people just being dicks and not respecting the display product or if the quality is shit.

I've not looked it up, but do people hack these cabinets to be able to run custom emulators and such? I've always wanted my own arcade cabinet, but a custom made one is expensive!

That's awesome!

At my local Walmart, there is a 1UP Street Fighter display cabinet. One thing that concerns me is that the controls on it are broken... but I'm not sure if its a case of people just being dicks and not respecting the display product or if the quality is shit.

I've not looked it up, but do people hack these cabinets to be able to run custom emulators and such? I've always wanted my own arcade cabinet, but a custom made one is expensive!

Yeah there are a lot of people “modding” theirs - lots of you-tube videos

I have seen Them mod them into:

specific cabinets they want (arcade boards or other pcbs)

changing graphics on cabinet (custom or a specific cabinet they want)

Change 17 inch monitor to 20 inches

Most buy upgraded joysticks and buttons

Make the marquee light up

Add mame, raspberry pi, or pandora boxes into them

Make them run x-box or ps4 (mk 11 or street fighter v)

One of my favorites mods has to be the dedicated tron cabinet

But yeah lots of mods on you tube and plenty of companies springing up to meet demands

Best thing about this marvel limited edition one is it comes with lit marquee, upgraded stereo speakers under the marquee, and upgraded sanwa joysticks and buttons - so yeah I love marvel and it’s hard to get that punisher game and with those upgrades and it comes with riser and all it just made me finally say yes to one of these - if I really dig it I may get another and maybe one on sale or something if I wanna mod it

Edited by DISCOKING

I have Asteroids and Centipede cabinets. Got them on sale for $75 each. Really wants SF and MK but gonna wait for them to go on sale. Do plan to get the Stryder and Rampage cabs, maybe pacman down the road. TMNT will go on sale later this year.

I searched for the $75 deals I can’t find any,.

so I’m assuming they are good if you are getting more? What are your thoughts on them?

I also would like the mk cabinet and maybe the final fight cabinet. I do like the Star Wars cabinet as well but damn that one is too much money.

I thought they were making one with the TNMNT arcade games? I don't see it on their site though. I'd probably impulse buy one if it actually comes out.

Yes tmnt comes out in October - but it’s Walmart only exclusive

It will be the 1st 4 player cabinet by them

It will have 2 games: tmnt, and tmnt 2: turtles in time

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by DISCOKING

Are these things Arcade hard? That sounds horrible...

They are awful expensive and too small for my liking. Enjoy, however

I imagine these things are ripe for moding. Makes me wanna look if I can find a full size hollow cabinet to play with

Edit:

A quick Amazon search turns up some pretty cool shit! There's alot of custom stuff out there. It's easy to get sanwa buttons or such. Already got two sticks I could gut and slavage for parts... The button to USB interpretter for the PS3/PS4 of whatever you wanna call it is the critical part but there are some out there I think

Put a PS3 in there, play BlazBlue, MvC, Tekken... That would be fucking sweet

Edited by shrapx

Yes tmnt comes out in October - but it’s Walmart only exclusive

It will be the 1st 4 player cabinet by them

It will have 2 games: tmnt, and tmnt 2: turtles in time

Ugh, of all the retailers they do an exclusive with Walmart? Lame. But it is TMNT so I might still check it out.