Easy Platinum?

So seems like a straight forward complete the game and grind out trophies platinum ey?

How long of a grind is the real question?

If this game had some Mein Leben type shit I waa just gonna ignore it, but I don't mind a "replay the levels and get fully leveled up" co-op journey. Granted got a lonng ways to go in World War Z, but made a good dent.

So seems like a straight forward complete the game and grind out trophies platinum ey?

How long of a grind is the real question?

If this game had some Mein Leben type shit I waa just gonna ignore it, but I don't mind a "replay the levels and get fully leveled up" co-op journey. Granted got a lonng ways to go in World War Z, but made a good dent.

Its super grindy ... i managed to make the grind less than 30 hours because once i completed the game for me and all i had left was to lvl up the guns and raise coins to buy all the upgrades what i did was join games of others with low lvl and still story to progress and i would just run through the whole game killing every enemy super easy , so lvling up guns like the pistol made that super easier , also i ended up unlocking all the skills super fast doing that , i mean i had 90 skill points when i got the Platinum and i couldn't even use em cause i was full already xD i'd say that if you know what you must do then you can possibly get the Plat within 20 to 30 hours.

Just got the platinum so can confirm it is indeed easy. The grind is horrible but it's only a 20-30 hour one. All in all its a really straightforward 35-40 hour platinum.

Thanks. Just that much of a grind aint much to a guy who platinumed The Crew 1 lol. Just making sure it wouldn't take several hundred hours like World War Z would.(nice to have a game you can play for years though as when I get platinums I lose motivation to play games)

20 - 30 ~ 40 hrs is not that bad, but I've heard that there is a LOT of repetitive stuff with respawning enemies that are only vulnerable to certain weapons/ammo.

Still may end up waiting for this to end up in the bargin bin (or UNDERNEATH the bargin bin like Wolfenstein CyberPilot seems like it's heading...).

Edited by AIRBORNE6176

20 - 30 ~ 40 hrs is not that bad...

Stay may end up waiting for this to end up in the bargin bin (or UNDERNEATH the bargin bin like Wolfenstein CyberPilot seems like it's heading...).

Replaying the same mission over and over and over again for like 30 hours is feckin borin! lol. I must admit i have done worse like Red Dead 2 and GT Sport.

Replaying the same mission over and over and over again for like 30 hours is feckin borin! lol. I must admit i have done worse like Red Dead 2 and GT Sport.

Well I imagine the point of games like this is too level up your guns and unlock new skills becoming O.P.

World War Z... Battleborn.. etc..

Sometimes you just want a comfort game to play where you can shut your brain off. Just gotta have patience and play those games when you want to over the course of months or a year, rather than trying to just get a plat in a week. Enjoy yourselves!

I'll probably get this when it hits $15 or $20. I've been enjoying wrapping up several games and DLCs lately(Odyessy, Wildlands, Tomb Raider) versus getting new games to sit on my crowded shelf.

Also, Wolfenstein 2 was the worst when it came to overheating my PS4, it actually wiped my hard drive once, so I'm very skeptical with Wolfenstein/Bethesda, Doom ran hot too.

Edited by Justdawg08

Well I imagine the point of games like this is too level up your guns and unlock new skills becoming O.P.

World War Z... Battleborn.. etc..

Sometimes you just want a comfort game to play where you can shut your brain off. Just gotta have patience and play those games when you want to over the course of months or a year, rather than trying to just get a plat in a week. Enjoy yourselves!

The problem here is that the trophies don't match up well with the content. I mean you can do every mission in the game and still not even be CLOSE to getting enough money or kills. It wouldn't be so bad if you were working towards something in-game as well as the trophies but there is no endgame to gear up for or really anything to do besides grind after the missions. I at least wish they would add NG+ as it would make the grind seem less tedious.

The only thing you need to Farm is weapon kills to lvl them up ( unless a way to exploit them is found ) because for coins and xp there is an exploit that i have explained already so honestly you can have 140.000 coins to buy everything within 2-3 hours. As for the weapons if you know where to go to get the ammo you need because the hammer weapons tend to run out of ammo fast then you can have all of the guns max by 10 hours i'd say , and the whole game beating all the missions 100% + Collectibles i'd say 6 hours and perhaps less if you know what you are doing and if you unlock the collectibles on the map skill fast. Overall say 20 hours but if you happen to have the privilege and have a high lvl friend join you to beat the game faster and obviously help you with the coins exploit i'd say you can lower it to 15 hours. If however a way is found ( i doubt we will ) to exploit the gun lvl too then it could be a 10 hour boring platinum.

Edited by ReaperReborn

• 2 months later...
The only thing you need to Farm is weapon kills to lvl them up ( unless a way to exploit them is found ) because for coins and xp there is an exploit that i have explained already so honestly you can have 140.000 coins to buy everything within 2-3 hours. As for the weapons if you know where to go to get the ammo you need because the hammer weapons tend to run out of ammo fast then you can have all of the guns max by 10 hours i'd say , and the whole game beating all the missions 100% + Collectibles i'd say 6 hours and perhaps less if you know what you are doing and if you unlock the collectibles on the map skill fast. Overall say 20 hours but if you happen to have the privilege and have a high lvl friend join you to beat the game faster and obviously help you with the coins exploit i'd say you can lower it to 15 hours. If however a way is found ( i doubt we will ) to exploit the gun lvl too then it could be a 10 hour boring platinum.

Could you indicate where these exploits are? do they work with the last update?