Rockman X Dive Announced (iOS, Android)

shrapx

Assuming by your avatar and your Trophy card you'ree very stoked about this announcement :D

I haven't played any of the rocket man (mega man) game in so long. Probably the last mega man game I've ever played was MegaMan x8 on the GameCube

Rocket Man? Lol

You can always grab the X Anniversary collections. The trophies are pretty straight forward.

This game has been confirmed to have multiple playable characters.

Confirmed:

X

Zero

Alia

Marino (Command Mission)

Almost Certain

Axl

Cinnamon

Vile

It's supposed to be running on a modified version of the engine behind Maverick Hunter X from the PSP

No price has been announced... I don't think it will be free.

So far, the fan base is split. There are those who see it for what it is and there are those who are butt hurt because it's not this, that or the other thing... Specifically it's not X9 (which I am sure will be announced at some point in the near future)

*Rockman :p

I just watched a let's play for the game (X Anniversary) on YouTube, looks fun. Thanks for the suggestion!

In case you didn't already know, there are 5 titles on PS4. Two of which are X collections. Two are original series collections and the last is Mega Man 11, the newest one.

Edited by shrapx

• 4 weeks later...

Confirmed features:

• Player vs Player
  • Co-op
  • Collect boss chips to equip their weapon (example, get a spike ball from Maoh the Giant)
  • Features stages from games in the overall franchise, such as the ZX series, not just the X series
  • The game is Non-canon

Confirmed playable characters:

• X
  • Zero
  • Axl
  • Alia
  • Vile
  • Cinnamon
  • Marino
  • Ultimate Armor X
  • Command Mission X
  • Pallete
  • Fehram

Unconfirmed playable characters:

• RiCO (speculation)

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-08-16%2Bat%2B6.04.23%2BAM.png

New Navigator: RiCO

story-deco2.jpg

The game seems to me, based on screen shots, to be stamina based. It also has vibes that make it sound an awful lot like Final Fantasy Record Keeper... THAT leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

%25E3%2580%2590ROCKMAN%2BX%2BDiVE%25E3%2580%2591%25E6%2599%25B6%25E7%2589%2587%25E7%25B3%25BB%25E7%25B5%25B1%2B_%2BChip%2B%255B720p%255D.mp4_20190816_103902.156.jpg

Edited by shrapx

• 5 months later...