Rocket League: Season 5 ~ Team Finder

Slamma

[thread=337188]

Q0zKkhG.png[/thread]

Use this thread to find teammates for the current season of the Rocket League.

Make sure to include your PSN. The second post will be updated with users looking for a team.

This isn't the sign up thread!

[thread=324251]Sign up using this thread[/thread].

Edited by Slamma

• 3 weeks later...

PSN: self-explanatory

Timezone: British

Pro: I bought Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars the week it came out

Con: It took me eight years to get all the trophies in it

Pro: I am good at rotation and positioning

Con: I have to be because I have no mic

Pro: I have Rocket Pass 3 currently, so you'll get more XP if you play with me

Con: There (probably) won't be a Rocket Pass on the go when this tournament happens

Pro: I am reasonable at the Extra Modes (Rumble, Dropshot, Hoops and Snow Day)

Con: I can't do aerials

Pro: I don't get toxic in the chat when we concede a goal

Con: I've played over 2000 matches in this and I still don't remember where all the chat options actually are

Pro:

Con: The highest I've ever been in 3v3 is Plat I

Pro and/or Con: I still need all of the trophies in the Clubs DLC update so I would really appreciate it if you helped me get those

Don't all rush in with offers at once now, boys.

I'd like to find a team for this.

I'm in the US, east coast. Not sure if that'd make any difference to anyone at all. Also, I am a partnered streamer on Mixer, so we'd either have to schedule matches when I'm not streaming preferably. If that's not possible, I'm happy to stream Rocket League if my team and the other team is alright with it, but I cannot have a voice chat during my stream. I only stream 3 nights a week, so I'm sure it could be worked out.

PSN: GunpowdernBoom (used to be Quickie_Lindsay but I changed it when the name change feature rolled out)

Screw it, I'm down. WHY NOT?! Looking for just a fun time and a few laughs. I'm in no position to be anywhere close to winning this, so if you want me, we gotta go casual bebes.

US, West Coast. There's video footage of me scoring in my own goal of the RL 1v1 Tournament last year against Ash, so that should basically tell you my skill set in a nutshell, lol. Again, in it simply for a good time.

PSN: Blood_Velvet

I'm happy to sign up and to help drum up some interest I thought I'd follow patty's idea of posting up some pros and cons:

Pro - I will help set the team up as underdogs and lull the opposition into a false sense of security

Con - I'm not very good and will absolutely fail to deliver if you want to win

Pro - I already have the game installed :thumbsup:

Edited by iLion

• 2 weeks later...

Offering up my services! I play erratically, and I'm basically bad luck. If you're looking for a challenge, I'm your guy! Also, I tend to get a cool save every other game. My opponents tend to get a cool save at my expense every game :pout:

US East Coast. With the delay, I should be available very frequently.

Edited by mcolwander90

• 3 weeks later...
PSN: self-explanatory

Timezone: British

Pro: I bought Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars the week it came out

Con: It took me eight years to get all the trophies in it

Pro: I am good at rotation and positioning

Con: I have to be because I have no mic

Pro: I have Rocket Pass 3 currently, so you'll get more XP if you play with me

Con: There (probably) won't be a Rocket Pass on the go when this tournament happens

Pro: I am reasonable at the Extra Modes (Rumble, Dropshot, Hoops and Snow Day)

Con: I can't do aerials

Pro: I don't get toxic in the chat when we concede a goal

Con: I've played over 2000 matches in this and I still don't remember where all the chat options actually are

Pro:

Con: The highest I've ever been in 3v3 is Plat I

Pro and/or Con: I still need all of the trophies in the Clubs DLC update so I would really appreciate it if you helped me get those

Don't all rush in with offers at once now, boys.

I've made it to Plat II, but I also have to take a break currently because I just can't hit anything

Still super eager to do this though, assuming it happens