Slamma

Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...

Yup, another one I didn't like. HOWEVER.. had the controls been better I wouldn't have minded it. Knowing my dumb ass I'll go after the stacks eventually even though I said I wouldn't in another thread - something I'm famous for saying and doing anyway.

I played it first on the Vita (and as usual the Vita made the experience unenjoyable) so I really struggled with this game on that console.

Vita: 4/10 (like I said, I really struggled with this game on the Vita)

PS4: 3/10

Had the controls not been so awful it would've easily been a 1/10. Whoever developed this abomination I sincerely hope that one day you get the cannon of a tank shoved straight up your ass!

NA PS4: completed.

NA Vita: completed.

EU PS4: completed.

EU Vita: completed.

HK PS4: completed.

HK Vita: completed.

May this game burn in Hell for all Eternity.

Edited by TacoNinja

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted 3 on Vita (and it'd be voting 2 for PS4 if I could vote twice).

I didn't have much problems with controls. My problems were how easy the enemy can beat you and you only get 1 life. That was a huge problem. It took me a while but some levels I was able to get cheap kills by waiting in a corner until an enemy would come from a corner to shoot and retreat for safety.

I didn't have much problems using this tactic during the PS4 version which was the 2nd time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I started the PS4 version first and it game me fits.  Still finished in an hour, but it was miserable.  Based on that experience I'd give it a 4/10.

I almost didn't play the vita version, but decided why not.  I noticed there was an alternate control scheme.  I used it and it worked much better for me.  While it still took me 45 minutes, I didn't really get stuck on any one level like I did many on the PS4.  Based on that experience I'd say 2/10.  maybe it was because I already failed 1000 times on the PS4 that I was prepared.  Not sure, but it was pretty easy going on the vita.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Omg...this game is unplayable on vita...constantly getting stuck on a black screen after a level restart. Controls suck, AI is ruthless, boring... Save yourself some sanity and don't buy this pile of shit.

Got tired of so many crashes in such a hard game, couldn't even finish past level 6 (spent about 2 hours on this fucking piece of trash)

10/10

• 3 months later...